Kommentare
Leicestershire, EnglandKeen6 years ago

He brought most of the runners on the board. I think he deserves it.

grntsgrntsgrntsgrnts, hammy1225 und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Thread: Blameless
Leicestershire, EnglandKeen7 years ago

In the current WR for Glitchless% at 47 Seconds he puts the pipe into the pallet, it raises instantly, and then a few seconds later he gets a third crowbar animation on the door allowing him/her to enter around 2 seconds faster or so.

Does anyone know how to recreate/what version of the game you need to pull this off.

Thanks in advance - Keen

Thread: Blameless
Leicestershire, EnglandKeen8 years ago

You're allowed to run any version of the game, the pole is in a previous patch of the game.

Thread: Blameless
Leicestershire, EnglandKeen8 years ago

Thank you man, good luck with your future runs <3

Thread: Blameless
Leicestershire, EnglandKeen8 years ago

Regardless of our past, I'd happily take a temp-mod until someone committed came around.

LoveBot gefällt das.
Thread: Blameless
Leicestershire, EnglandKeen8 years ago

Where runs just not verified or did no one actually input any?

Thread: Blameless
Leicestershire, EnglandKeen9 years ago

I know mate think how I feel i've been on this for months :D

Thread: Blameless
Leicestershire, EnglandKeen9 years ago

Mod isnt on very Often and I unmodded, If I can get it back I'll Post your record¤¤¤ <3

Jmak gefällt das.
Thread: Blameless
Leicestershire, EnglandKeen9 years ago

Agreed. but depends on peoples views.

Thread: Blameless
Leicestershire, EnglandKeen9 years ago

Brongle Im gonna ask but should it be locked to 60 FPS? Right?

Thread: Blameless
Leicestershire, EnglandKeen9 years ago

I've unmodded myself but I'll ask Gyro Thank you btw Brongle for the help <3

Thread: Blameless
Leicestershire, EnglandKeen9 years ago

Everything is sorted and he's got his given WR

Thread: Blameless
Leicestershire, EnglandKeen9 years ago

I'd have no idea brongle :(

Thread: Blameless
Leicestershire, EnglandKeen9 years ago

How would you implement that?

Thread: Blameless
Leicestershire, EnglandKeen9 years ago

Cyber basically theres a second leader board for v-sync off its not a glitch my mistake and also this has never been a problem its just this run.

Thread: Blameless
Leicestershire, EnglandKeen9 years ago

Also I did not remove your run at all and you know that the run is unfit for the leaderboard so you may aswell just leave it at that lmao All i have done was left that one comment on youtube so dont blame me

Thread: Blameless
Leicestershire, EnglandKeen9 years ago

Makes loading times quicker

Almarkowbender, AndreaRovenski, und f1 gefällt das.
Thread: Blameless
Leicestershire, EnglandKeen9 years ago

Well look I take back all statements of calling you a cheater and I do believe you but there is nothing we can do to put you up on the leader board, I do recommend you put the run up on the specific V-sync disabled leaderboard though

Thread: Blameless
Leicestershire, EnglandKeen9 years ago

Well I take my word back I dont think you are a cheater but you can see why I thought you were, we had people like that all the time trying to cheat.

Keen Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
3 months ago
Läufe
12
Gespielte Spiele
Blameless
Blameless
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
6
Läufe
House of Caravan
House of Caravan
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
5
Läufe
The Static Speaks My Name
The Static Speaks My Name
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
House of Caravan
House of Caravan
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
367
Besuche
Moirai
Moirai
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
65
Besuche
Awkward Dimensions Redux
Awkward Dimensions Redux
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
14
Besuche
Blameless
Blameless
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1,022
Besuche
The Static Speaks My Name
The Static Speaks My Name
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
30
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Blameless
Blameless
Letzte Aktion 4 years ago
28
Aktionen