Kommentare
Thread: Blameless
Leicestershire, EnglandKeen9 years ago

Love bot I appreciate the reply but I have ran the game with V-Sync Disabled a fair amount and your loading times match perfectly. The games loading times are not based of hardware or any user settings its just the ingame loading times, if your loading times cant match to what V-Sync on normally loads at we cant accept your run, sorry. Also thanks Gyro for mod it means a lot <3

Thread: Blameless
Leicestershire, EnglandKeen9 years ago

The most recent world record has v-sync disabled making the run unfit for the Glitchless catagory. It should be removed.

Fatalis gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
Leicestershire, EnglandKeen9 years ago

Hello I'd like to have mod or have the current mod removed for Blameless: http://www.speedrun.com/blameless. He's allowing runs with v-sync off (Which makes loading times 2x quick so now no one can get anywhere on the leaderboard. He's always had a small problem with me so im guessing he's allowed this run just to clear me off. he's done this a couple of times in the past but those runs have since been removed. Hope to hear soon! <3

YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
Leicestershire, EnglandKeen9 years ago

I dont know iF this belongs here but I used to get 60 Frames and now I'm on 28? Was there an update to the game or a settingthat needs changing?

Leicestershire, EnglandKeen9 years ago

Sorry @Goodigo I kind of worded myself badly there, I meant as in the key doesnt seem to add anything and making the run longer for no reason, but saying that I could think of a really good route with the key so maybe? I think two categories would work though.

Leicestershire, EnglandKeen9 years ago

Alrighty no worries

Leicestershire, EnglandKeen9 years ago

I dont think the run should involve the key, It makes it very long winded I guess and it seems like theres no purpose for the key. Thats just me though <3

Leicestershire, EnglandKeen9 years ago

Well idk I guess not then lol

Leicestershire, EnglandKeen9 years ago

Any% OOB but without chairs?

Jmak gefällt das.
Leicestershire, EnglandKeen9 years ago

I called my knock knock time 6.091 when it was really 6.91, So my new record of 6.67 should be the new wr thank you <33

Erebus gefällt das.
Leicestershire, EnglandKeen9 years ago

Who's up for giving it a run tonight? Also got 1.30.050

Leicestershire, EnglandKeen9 years ago

You beat me and I'll beat you right back buddy! Also Erebus hmu on twitter I added you!

Leicestershire, EnglandKeen9 years ago

I'll definitely run this tonight and get back to you with my times! I got the wr in knock knock (waiting for verification) so lets hope to get two!

Erebus gefällt das.
Thread: Blameless
Leicestershire, EnglandKeen9 years ago

After playing a lot of competetive games I've come back to speed running and found myself quite active on the Blameless page? Is there a form or application page I can fill out or is this done another way - Keen

Keen Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
3 months ago
Läufe
12
Gespielte Spiele
Blameless
Blameless
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
6
Läufe
House of Caravan
House of Caravan
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
5
Läufe
The Static Speaks My Name
The Static Speaks My Name
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
House of Caravan
House of Caravan
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
367
Besuche
Moirai
Moirai
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
65
Besuche
Awkward Dimensions Redux
Awkward Dimensions Redux
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
14
Besuche
Blameless
Blameless
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1,022
Besuche
The Static Speaks My Name
The Static Speaks My Name
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
30
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Blameless
Blameless
Letzte Aktion 4 years ago
28
Aktionen