Kommentare
NetherlandsJeynick1 year ago

DXWnd works for me! Maybe you have some different settings on? Feel free to contact me on Discord if you wanna see what settings I'm using.

Thread: LEGO Racers
NetherlandsJeynick5 years ago

Not a problem, thanks for the fast reply :)

DIABLERIE gefällt das.
Thread: LEGO Racers
NetherlandsJeynick5 years ago

Heya, I submitted a run about two months ago now, still pending. I seen that the mods have been online since. Just wondering what's up with it!

Would love to hear back from you guys, ~ Jeynick

Thread: LEGO Racers
NetherlandsJeynick5 years ago

Oh wow, I never even knew about that cannon being interactable, cool finding :)

DIABLERIE und WillowHaze gefällt das.
NetherlandsJeynick5 years ago

One of the moderators will have to answer this for you. I did some manual fixes that took me a while to figure out to let it run windowed mode, for ease of recording on my end. There is also something you can change within the code to let it run fullscreen in a different resolution and aspect ratio. I don't know if I can post links here but if you google "Lego Racers 2 windowed mode" one of the top searches should be pcgamingwiki, I found the solutions on there. I had some real trouble getting stuff to work but I made it in the end. The quality on my run is quite good and I was proud that I got it to work. Alternatively you could always just stretch the game in OBS probably. Although I don't see why it being a smaller screen would deem it "illegal". Cheers!

Jeynick Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
10 months ago
Läufe
42
Gespielte Spiele
LEGO Racers
LEGO Racers
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
27
Läufe
Schippers van de kameleon
Schippers van de kameleon
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
6
Läufe
LEGO Racers 2
LEGO Racers 2
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
4
Läufe
James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing
James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Mario Kart DS
Mario Kart DS
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Multiple LEGO Games
Multiple LEGO Games
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Metroid Dread
Metroid Dread
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf