Kommentare
United StatesHRoll1 month ago

start 0:14.515, end 2:02.402

United StatesHRoll1 month ago

start 0:25.392, end 3:42.125

United StatesHRoll1 month ago

start 0:20.821, end 1:22.940

United StatesHRoll1 month ago

I'm not 100% sure about BrysonOA and bro's account usernames, so I might need to edit the run tomorrow.

video times: start 0:22.856, end 2:08.325

United StatesHRoll1 month ago

I am not 100% sure about the account names of BrysonOA and bro so I may need to edit the run tomorrow when I hear back from them.

times in video: start 0:26.493, end 3:57.691

United StatesHRoll2 months ago

mirrored on yt nowhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XCPyi4Aivg

United StatesHRoll2 months ago

meant to put: start 33.517, end 10:04.271

United StatesHRoll2 months ago

For this run and the 100% one I edited the platform from PC to Tabletop -- looks like it needs to be verified again, sorry

United StatesHRoll2 months ago

forgot to put the times i marked: start 0:36.386, end 2:44.878

United StatesHRoll2 months ago

Hi, I was wondering if you are allowed to submit the gameplay for multiple categories. Mostly for: if you have a fast 100% run while also getting a good 100 points run (under the new All 100% category), you might have a run that's good enough for both.

United StatesHRoll3 months ago

Got a better run today

I think I'd rather this category be informal or at least have some gray areas figured out first. Like I'm able to see all 3 cards when I pick up from the draw pile, which helps me a ton. And sometimes I pick up a card that I can't quite play in the middle yet, then while still holding it, pick up another card and play that so that I can play the first. shrug

britsha und AntBlueR gefällt das.
United StatesHRoll3 months ago

Obviously it's not actually optimal to have all but one player to do literally nothing, but it definitely does seem like the other players should just be in a pure support role where they only play cards in the middle in very deliberate circumstances. You do have 4 points of slack to work with (e.g. if someone has to play a 6 to unstuck you, you could just clear all your cards besides the 6), and low enough cards that someone else plays can be recovered by making a whole new stack to that value, so there should be opportunities where it's good to play.

As is, the gameplay is different from other categories, though I'm not sure it's particularly fun? For me, I wouldn't mind playing support a few times but I don't know that I would want to keep playing that way. I'm not sure how other people feel though, and that's what matters here, since you all are the ones who can actually form groups and play :p

britsha und WhaleEleven gefällt das.
United StatesHRoll3 months ago

I may try a few more runs but doing them makes my legs fall asleep -_-

grntsgrntsgrntsgrnts, WhaleEleven und 2 Andere gefällt das.
United StatesHRoll3 months ago

I got very lucky on my first try :p

Sorry for the weird angle, I had a scuffed setup where my webcam was dangling off a desk and I had to take the video upside-down

United StatesHRoll3 months ago

That deck looks really cool but also looks like extreme hard mode

britsha gefällt das.
United StatesHRoll3 months ago

omg look what I spotted!!

In the category rules, there's no mention of the nerts bonus, so does that mean we can have it on?

United StatesHRoll3 months ago

I would like longer categories like this one! For 2+ players, would it be any single player getting 100 points, or every player getting 100 points? (Or two separate categories)

United StatesHRoll3 months ago

yt clone of run @

HRoll Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
1 day ago
Läufe
68
Gespielte Spiele
NERTS! Online
NERTS! Online
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
60
Läufe
The Zachtronics Solitaire Collection
The Zachtronics Solitaire Collection
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
8
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
The Zachtronics Solitaire Collection
The Zachtronics Solitaire Collection
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
1
Besuch
NERTS! Online
NERTS! Online
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
155
Besuche