Kommentare
United StatesGhostCappy8 months ago

I had a question about using magic man to reset instead of a full save wipe. Specifically in Chapter 13 (Mega Man V), none of the artifacts nor more importantly, any of the weapons get cleared when using magic man. Otherwise any% is pretty much the same, outside of having rush search for the entire run.

Additionally, all stages in the Mega Man V chapter are also already cleared (assuming you've beaten the game), meaning you could theoretically skip straight to Terra's fight.

What is the ruling for this for the any% category? If magic man's reset is used, should all stardroids stages be played anyways?

mush4 gefällt das.
United StatesGhostCappy1 year ago

With the release of the Nintendo Switch 2, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 experiences faster loading times between events. Because of this, a decision was made to create a new category for Switch 2 as to not compete with Switch 1 runs, which are overall slower, thus not making the game pay-to-win. Note that IL runs are not affected by this whatsoever, since those use in-game time.

aoikappa00 und Wolfy99 gefällt das.
United StatesGhostCappy3 years ago

Yes. Though it's worth mentioning that it's really only efficent for IL runs, not full-game runs. Also 2 years late reply.

RemyMS gefällt das.
United StatesGhostCappy4 years ago

Replying two years late. Verifying your controller before runs is no longer apart of the rules (I'm not exactly sure when it was removed but, it must've been a while ago now). I've also noticed using turbo controllers does not really help the player at all for the most part, and can be outdone by simply being a good player. Being said, they'll still be banned.

Thread: Wii Party
United StatesGhostCappy6 years ago

I created a video for "All Unlocks". Any thoughts?

G1ngers, KilleDragon, und EpicCrossover gefällt das.
Thread: Wii Party
United StatesGhostCappy6 years ago

I was casually playing wii party and unlocking stuff, when I realized there's no "100%" Category for this game. Are there any plans to add one, where you need to unlock all difficulties, unlock Spot the Sneak, unlock all challenge games, and unlock Balance Boat time attack? I think it'd be a nice category to add.

KilleDragon gefällt das.
United StatesGhostCappy6 years ago

@Nicolasreci They're controllers that give you two buttons that function as pressing A/B as fast as possible. All you have to do is hold the turbo button, or toggle a turbo switch on some controllers. Here's an example of one:

https://www.lukiegames.com/assets/images/NES/nesmaxctr001_p_yfzla7.jpg

United StatesGhostCappy6 years ago

@CodyCruickshank If you could, please send me a screenshot of this person using a turbo controller. You can send me it here or via Discord. Also just for clarification, Turbo controllers are absolutely not allowed, and if we see a run where one is used it would be easy to tell

United StatesGhostCappy6 years ago

One question about demo%. Should I make the runner win all events or just get through it as fast as possible? I'm thinking to make them win them all, and I don't really want to make two demo%'s to have both

United StatesGhostCappy6 years ago

Thank you. For now, I'll add the extra categories under "Misc.", as I'm a bit worried that submitting a category extension will get declined. Demo% should be up soon.

hot_chicken76 gefällt das.
United StatesGhostCappy6 years ago

Most likely I'll try and create a category extension for this game for meme categories/categories that aren't ran as seriously as others, similar to SMOCE (Odyssey category extensions)

hot_chicken76 gefällt das.
United StatesGhostCappy6 years ago

I'll think about adding demo% now that i remembered the quick exits. I made a seperate category for 2-player all events and 2020 Events in misc because many people didn't like the RNG of sports like Boxing. The goal for ILs is to beat the CPU as fast as possible, and with 2-Player everyone would pretty much have the same record

hot_chicken76 gefällt das.
United StatesGhostCappy6 years ago

I forgot all about that. Also, I have no plans on adding a 2-player ILS because I feel that takes the fun away from the event

United StatesGhostCappy6 years ago

I dont think I'll be adding demo%, because every time you complete an event, you get kicked back to the start screen. I also dont think it would be a very popular/fun category. 100% will be added eventually though

United StatesGhostCappy6 years ago

A 2-Player Category has been added for All Events and 2020 Olympic Events. They can be found under the misc. category. Thanks for the request @TheTanManCan

United StatesGhostCappy6 years ago

I'm also working on adding demo% and 100%

hot_chicken76 gefällt das.
United StatesGhostCappy6 years ago

Having a 2 player mode would eliminate RNG, which is good...I will see what I can do about this idea, it's pretty interesting

United StatesGhostCappy6 years ago

The universal rules can be found under "Game Rules", and category specific rules are found under "Category Rules"

United StatesGhostCappy6 years ago

There has been a big rule update for nearly every category. All of them share two universal rules: Full video proof is required and runs must be done in 1 player

United StatesGhostCappy6 years ago

I found it a lot faster to just lose in boxing. I've seen the WR actually fight the CPU, which is way slower then losing and not getting back up.

astr0 gefällt das.
GhostCappy Informationen
Fast man goes fast at random things
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
today
Läufe
62
Gespielte Spiele
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020
Letzter Durchlauf 11 months ago
40
Läufe
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
6
Läufe
Minecraft: Legacy Console Edition
Minecraft: Legacy Console Edition
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
3
Läufe
Wii Party
Wii Party
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
2
Läufe
Super Mario 63
Super Mario 63
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
2
Läufe
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
2
Läufe
Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 + 2
Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 + 2
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
2
Läufe
Super Mario 3D World
Super Mario 3D World
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Wii Party
Wii Party
Letzter Besuch 7 months ago
4
Besuche
Mega Man 8 Bit Death Match
Mega Man 8 Bit Death Match
Letzter Besuch 25 days ago
43
Besuche
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020
4,816
Besuche
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
67
Besuche
Fortune Street
Fortune Street
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
18
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020
295
Aktionen