Kommentare
Nevada, USAGamimboss20219 months ago

I very much do appreciate the feedback I will definitely put it to use and hopefully I’ll be able to submit a run for glitchless somewhat soon, still figuring out the timer bit since I’ve never done this before, but again thank you for such quick feedback response :>

Nevada, USAGamimboss20219 months ago

These are just some important questions I have

When I was thinking about speed running this game, I had some assumptions for how I would be doing my run when I envisioned doing it glitchless. I have not found any particular rulebook of what is and what isn’t allowed when speed running this game in glitchless

I understand as it’s nothing out of bounds so climbing up the inner walls on security should also be fine right. So any space the game allows you to explore is fine cause I personally don’t know any glitches or exploits other than not knowing if using the laser rapier to just kill everything would be fine since it is that strong.

But also if it meant speedrunning this game I would only set the mission difficulty to the highest so I had considered that maybe there were different speedrunning categories for each level combination or if it’s just all set to lowest was the standard, cause how do you separate the variations of playing with certain random codes that there is a story linear way of getting so to me that would be the route to play that would be timed. It als gives it an in game timer since only having 10 hours thing so by the time I get to the boss the game auto saves and I start a new timer at that split. I’m also on ps5 and still new to speedrunning so hoping I’ll ever find clarification on this.

Gamimboss2021 Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
8 months ago
Läufe
0
Beobachtete Spiele
System Shock (Remake)
System Shock (Remake)
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
20
Besuche