Kommentare
Thread: ROBLOX: Piggy
There are no right or wrong answers here, I just wanted to know your opinions, because I don't want to keep putting the word pro in my videos meanwhile not actually be one.
Thread: ROBLOX: Piggy
I know that speedrunners can beat Piggy in a fast period of time, pro glitch speedrunners know all the shortcuts to beat Piggy even faster, developers legit know everything about Piggy, but what is a Pro?
I have referred to myself as a pro in one of my YouTube videos and it has sparked up an interesting conversation in my comment section, what is a Pro?
So in this thread I just want you to answer these three questions,
-
What is a pro?
-
Are you a pro?
-
Are all speedrunners, pros?
KubotaSVK gefällt das.
1 bis 2 von insgesamt 2 angezeigt
F4k3Y44 Informationen
Beigetreten
Online
Läufe
2
Gespielte Spiele

Bhutan