What is a Pro Piggy Player
3 years ago
Bhutan

I know that speedrunners can beat Piggy in a fast period of time, pro glitch speedrunners know all the shortcuts to beat Piggy even faster, developers legit know everything about Piggy, but what is a Pro?

I have referred to myself as a pro in one of my YouTube videos and it has sparked up an interesting conversation in my comment section, what is a Pro?

So in this thread I just want you to answer these three questions,

1. What is a pro?

2. Are you a pro?

3. Are all speedrunners, pros?

KubotaSVK gefällt das.
Louth, Ireland

I believe if someone is able to beat a game quickly or show some major talent in the game they should be classified a pro. Speedrunning takes major skill to do so i’d definitely also say all speedrunners are pros at the game (unless of course your miles off of last places time)

F4k3Y44 gefällt das.
Georgia, USA
  1. A pro is someone who is a professional at something, or someone who is very good at a certain thing, usually a sport or a talent.

2. This is an opinion based question, and it will depend on who you ask. Personally, I think I’m between an amateur and a pro. If you want to ask the pro side (aka the toxic/salty side) then go ahead.

3. No.

I hope this helps answer your question.

F4k3Y44 gefällt das.
New Jersey, USA

What i'm not toxic nor salty

F4k3Y44 und culertoni gefällt das.
Georgia, USA

the majority of the pros are toxic/salty

F4k3Y44 und culertoni gefällt das.
Ireland

You're not wrong there toxic

F4k3Y44, culertoni, und ToxicChimney gefällt das.
Wisconsin, USA
Gelöscht von der Autor
Bhutan

There are no right or wrong answers here, I just wanted to know your opinions, because I don't want to keep putting the word pro in my videos meanwhile not actually be one.

Bearbeitet von der Autor 3 years ago
Slovakia
  1. What is a pro? I would say that a pro is someone who knows the game very well and knows all the spawns and shit and all the routes ig

2. Are you a pro? Debatable

3. Are all speedrunners, pros? Nah fam, especially the ones who call their 5 minute house 6player run a world record on public server with the piggy selected as an option

F4k3Y44, culertoni, und SG_masterpigman gefällt das.

Im Good At Glitches On Piggy proof add me user:naufal1457

F4k3Y44 gefällt das.
Switzerland
  1. pro stand for professional, therefore someone who is "pro" is professional at the game, aka better then the vast majority

2. depends who you ask

3. no, most speedrunners now cant even get a pro time.

F4k3Y44 gefällt das.
Spielstatistiken
Follower
Läufe
Spieler
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 5 months ago
39 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 11 months ago
9 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
0 Antworten