Kommentare
Florida, USADruneGrey4 years ago

Any% doesn't require you to beat the final boss, just get to credits

claws gefällt das.
Florida, USADruneGrey4 years ago

All Major Bosses

Must defeat each of the 4 bishops and the Final Boss

I just think it's fun to have a category that makes you actually do the final fight.

Mitoru gefällt das.
Thread: Inscryption
Florida, USADruneGrey4 years ago

Does anyone know how big the files have to be for the biggest 'weight'?

Thread: Inscryption
Florida, USADruneGrey4 years ago

Has anyone figured out which is fastest? I just got a 32:23 ACT 1 with ant spawner. Having tried most of these it seems the most consistent and least subject to what other cards you get.

Cloiss gefällt das.
Thread: Inscryption
Florida, USADruneGrey4 years ago

Looking to start running this game. Is Act 1 dependent on at least 1 good card from the first 2 deaths?

Thread: Loop Hero
Florida, USADruneGrey5 years ago

Thanks for the quick reply. I totally missed the other chapter headings on first view.

Thread: Loop Hero
Florida, USADruneGrey5 years ago

I was just wanting clarity on run submission. Are these runs "New Expedition +" or are they supposed to be new runs from 0?

Florida, USADruneGrey9 years ago

Hello all,

Trying to get into running this ANY% NMG. I deleted a recording because some of the rules were hard to understand. I saw no S&Q and no Death Warp, and from the rules page it makes it seem like you can't intentionally die anywhere, but someone previous in this forum said it was okay to ID in dungeons. So the question then is, can I ID in dungeons or not?

Thanks!

BBoppers gefällt das.
DruneGrey Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
4 years ago
Läufe
7
Gespielte Spiele
Loop Hero
Loop Hero
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
5
Läufe
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Loop Hero
Loop Hero
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
101
Besuche
Cult of the Lamb
Cult of the Lamb
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
27
Besuche