Kommentare
Ontario, CanadaDrBubster3 months ago

Just depends on that run's rules. Each one has a specified timing method for video.

Also congrats on the Bubble Tag WR

Ontario, CanadaDrBubster10 months ago

Dear Zorglub, I have verified your run, and am going to re-write the ambiguous wording of the run rules :)

Cheers M8

Zorglub_ gefällt das.
Ontario, CanadaDrBubster11 months ago

Having an internal debate about timing method for 2v2 on whether or not it should be team Elo or personal elo.

Thread: Brawlhalla
Ontario, CanadaDrBubster1 year ago

As someone who has played a fair bit of lance, and used lance to reach diamond (not that that's very credible these days...), my recommendation is simple.

If you're struggling against any weapon in particular, try to learn how to play that weapon the best that you can. By learning the general muscle memory and thought process behind a weapon (or all weapons- personally I know most weapons but not all), you'll be able to better react and respond to that weapon in combat.

Now for general lance tips, depending on your rank, people will play lance differently.

In Gold and in low platinum, its common that lance players like to use side-air and also fish for 0-death strings. In Low Plat to Mid Plat, they start to incorporate some grounded play as well as down air. From High Plat to Diamond, I honestly haven't fought enough to notice any differences, but generally players in that elo range understand kill confirms and mediocre platforming (relative to higher level play). I would expect more neutral-aggro play from lance, as it's good for reacting and initiating, but souly defensive play isn't likely (In my experience).

But All-in-all, I simply recommend learning to play it to the best of your current abilities, and try being more present in thought while playing- something I personally don't do often, but that's because I prefer to be in conversation (in vc) rather than be present in game and therefore rely on muscle memory. Which is why it took me 8 years to hit diamond...

Hope this helps :)

Klagarn gefällt das.
Ontario, CanadaDrBubster1 year ago

Sorry about the wait on that, unfortunately, we haven't figured out the best timing definition for determining the ranked gamemodes. As our previous unofficial records are unclear to us now (3 years after the fact)

However, they will be verified in due-time. Nothing seems to be wrong with the runs, it's just a matter of determining how we want to measure them.

Zorglub_ gefällt das.
Ontario, CanadaDrBubster1 year ago

You can yes. But also Only one attempt isn't enough trust :) I've got like 20+ alts for ranked runs :P If it ever becomes difficult to make new accounts (cuz it can) lemme know I've got tips for it.

Ontario, CanadaDrBubster2 years ago

You should join the discord!

Ontario, CanadaDrBubster2 years ago

Also I'm in Canada, so I don't know if that changes anything for the region thing but just figured I'd mention it as well

Thread: Multiversus
Ontario, CanadaDrBubster2 years ago

awesome thanks

Thread: Multiversus
Ontario, CanadaDrBubster2 years ago

New Game Dropped Last week, we adding the tutorial?

  • Coming from Brawlhalla Tutorial Speedrunner (and overall runner)
Scueryo gefällt das.
Ontario, CanadaDrBubster2 years ago

I'll beat it one day.

Ontario, CanadaDrBubster2 years ago

wrong category :)

Ontario, CanadaDrBubster3 years ago

hehehehehe, 1.666 GO BBRRRRRRRR

Thread: Brawlhalla
Ontario, CanadaDrBubster3 years ago

I guys, My Name is DrBubster, well that's my online name. I have been apart of this community for a very long time, we've longed the day a tutorial update would happen and here we are. These Challenges are quite the challenge if you're a speedrunner, otherwise we're just too highly qualified to play them. So I personally recommend that these Challenge runs get added. As seen in our discord server, we've already commenced running this special mode. In fact, hours have already been put in and strats have already begun development. It would be a shame if this mode doesn't get its own official speedrun category, especially for those of us who've waited a long time for this update.

TL;DR I AGREE WITH Malakai :)

Thread: Brawlhalla
Ontario, CanadaDrBubster3 years ago

Same man, honestly this game seems like so much fun!

Thread: Q.U.B.E. 2
Ontario, CanadaDrBubster4 years ago

I'll run this when I do my yearly play through during Winter Break! Can't Wait

SmokeyRuns gefällt das.
Ontario, CanadaDrBubster4 years ago

EYYY Nice Job m8!

You should join our Discord!

Thread: Brawlhalla
Ontario, CanadaDrBubster4 years ago

Hi M0chi!

Happy New Years! and Happy Holidays to you as well. But unfortunately this cannot be added to the official leaderboards on speedrun.com because it goes against official rules of the website for many reasons. This community of ours isn't about breaking rules.

But we do have a solution to all these runs that cannot be on speedrun.com and that's found in our Discord. We have a section in The Official Brawlhalla Speedrunning Discord Server, I happen to be the moderator of said section and we call that : The Unofficial Leaderboards. Currently we have only one attempt registered for Diamond% and I'd be glad to add your run to it as well.

Hopefully this helps answer your question and most importantly, I can't wait to see you in the Discord!

Thread: Brawlhalla
Ontario, CanadaDrBubster4 years ago

UPVOTE!! Heckit has a really good idea

Ontario, CanadaDrBubster5 years ago

Are we allowed to use the Extreme Hot Rod in full game runs?

stinkybus gefällt das.
DrBubster Informationen
Beigetreten
7 years ago
Online
1 day ago
Läufe
87
Gespielte Spiele
Brawlhalla
Brawlhalla
Letzter Durchlauf 7 months ago
53
Läufe
Need for Speed: Undercover
Need for Speed: Undercover
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
26
Läufe
Multiversus
Multiversus
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
3
Läufe
Burnout Paradise
Burnout Paradise
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Brawlhalla Extensions
Brawlhalla Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Burnout Paradise Remastered
Burnout Paradise Remastered
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Bingo (Fytre Minecraft Map)
Bingo (Fytre Minecraft Map)
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Multiversus
Multiversus
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Brawlhalla Extensions
Brawlhalla Extensions
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Burnout Paradise Remastered
Burnout Paradise Remastered
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
48
Besuche
Burnout Paradise
Burnout Paradise
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
51
Besuche
Need for Speed: Undercover
Need for Speed: Undercover
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
249
Besuche
Brawlhalla
Brawlhalla
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
552
Besuche
Q.U.B.E. 2
Q.U.B.E. 2
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
40
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Brawlhalla
Brawlhalla
Letzte Aktion 7 months ago
66
Aktionen
Brawlhalla Extensions
Brawlhalla Extensions
Letzte Aktion 1 day ago
14
Aktionen