Kommentare
United StatesChickenman277761 year ago

That sounds like great Idea.

United StatesChickenman277761 year ago

I think there should be a category for reaching 10,000 clips. Another category Idea I have is getting 15 upgrades.

United StatesChickenman277761 year ago

I think there should be a category for completing any quest.

Thread: Crysis 3
United StatesChickenman277761 year ago

I'm new to speedrunning and really enjoyed this games ages ago

United StatesChickenman277761 year ago

great job!

Lakuna gefällt das.
United StatesChickenman277761 year ago

I know this was a year ago, however would you consider trying this run without dlc characters.

Chickenman27776 Informationen
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
0
Beobachtete Spiele
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
2
Besuche
Crysis 3
Crysis 3
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
2
Besuche
Universal Paperclips
Universal Paperclips
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
2
Besuche
Warhammer: Vermintide 2
Warhammer: Vermintide 2
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
New World
New World
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Medieval Dynasty
Medieval Dynasty
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch