Time save not devastatingly high... but it still saves time. Nice fine!
So yea in pretty much all respects, it's an invisible wall, it seems to have the same characteristics as the barrier in the training room (which also doesn't show outlines and you can shoot through it). 
Nice research, I used no clip and got myself in the middle of the window, however I couldn't move in any direction, making me think this might not be possible, ill keep looking into it though.
The use of console commands is not allowed to be used in Scriptless, including "map" .
In Scripted runs, you are correct that most of what we allow is based what can be done in pubs, however you can actually still use the map command in valve servers, it just transfers you to your own custom server like normal.
Menu times are still counted since the speed it takes to go through them is determined by the skill of the player, and thus should be apart of the in game time.
I do appreciate your dedication to also include your demo and demo times in your submissions, but they are not necessary. Load time will be calculated by a moderator.
After some review, using tf_ commands to kick bots violates the rules of not "change the settings of training". Even though the kick and add command aren't too harmful, there are other tf_and mp_ commands that could severely alter the settings of training mode, so we have concluded that your new methods are not to be used during scripted runs.
Great find MrVegetables ! I just checked and all those binds do not break script violations! :)
And I know you have concerns about timing issues in this category, I will discuss with another mod about it.

California, USA

