Kommentare
Lauf: Rama
California, USABellwether5 months ago

I am so happy that someone else loves this game enough to speedrun it. I got massively burnt out on speedrunning almost right after I uploaded my run and I've still not managed to get back into it, but this brought a little light into my day. Thank you, I love your calculator tool, and good luck lowering that time!

California, USABellwether7 years ago

This is A M A Z I N G. Thank you so much for putting in the work of figuring this glitch out!

Tenka gefällt das.
California, USABellwether8 years ago

Which is amusing, because the only badges I have, I have because I started running this game, and grinding out the movement and the outdoors-time in story mode pushed me over the top for those badges!

California, USABellwether8 years ago

I'd say no. Not everyone will have access to them (personally, I've only got two despite playing this game nigh-constantly before I picked it up for speedrunning, just because of the way I tend to play survival mode), and a couple would make a pretty big difference for speedrun purposes.

Can you even enable them in Story Mode anyway? I'd check but work.

Bellwether Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
4 months ago
Läufe
14
Gespielte Spiele
The Long Dark
The Long Dark
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
9
Läufe
HASTE: Broken Worlds
HASTE: Broken Worlds
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
3
Läufe
The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED]
The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED]
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
1
Lauf
Rama
Rama
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
HASTE: Broken Worlds
HASTE: Broken Worlds
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED]
The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED]
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
112
Besuche
CrossCode
CrossCode
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
26
Besuche
The Long Dark
The Long Dark
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
534
Besuche
The Blue Marlin
The Blue Marlin
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
13
Besuche
P.O.W.: Prisoners of War (NES)
P.O.W.: Prisoners of War (NES)
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
11
Besuche
Metal Storm
Metal Storm
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
10
Besuche
Touhou Luna Nights
Touhou Luna Nights
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
3
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED]
The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED]
Letzte Aktion 6 years ago
8
Aktionen
Rama
Rama
Letzte Aktion 4 months ago
5
Aktionen