Badges?
8 years ago
Russia

Are we allowed to use badges for speedrun?

California, USA

I'd say no. Not everyone will have access to them (personally, I've only got two despite playing this game nigh-constantly before I picked it up for speedrunning, just because of the way I tend to play survival mode), and a couple would make a pretty big difference for speedrun purposes.

Can you even enable them in Story Mode anyway? I'd check but work.

New York, USA

Pretty Sure you can only allow badges for use in survival mode so this question is null lol.

California, USA

Which is amusing, because the only badges I have, I have because I started running this game, and grinding out the movement and the outdoors-time in story mode pushed me over the top for those badges!

Czech Republic

I think badges are only for survival mode. But do not know if they have effect in challenges.

Russia

Yeah I noticed that we can't use badges in challenges. But, who knows, maybe one day there will be a category for survival mode.

Spielstatistiken
Follower
170
Läufe
279
Spieler
72
Neueste Nachrichten
Episode 2 - Luminance Fugue Category Reset

Episode 2 - Luminance Fugue category has been reset.

Old runs filed under Obsolete

9 months ago
Kürzliche Durchläufe
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 8 years ago
3 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 8 years ago
15 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 5 months ago
3 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 10 months ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
1 Antwort
Moderatoren