Kommentare
Thread: Rider
RussiaBVNkib1 year ago

Hello admins! I’ve got 3 ideas to suggest:

  1. Add a "Max Multiplier" category – Even though it’s a grind, it could be a fun challenge!
  2. Split the current 50/100/score% categories into six - three categories with the starting multiplier (that x1.1 you get after the tutorial, I think?) and three categories without any multiplier restrictions. I suggest this because I don't think we have the ability to divide the final result by the multiplier. I noticed that during absolutely identical jumps the result can vary greatly, for example during a long somersault with a multiplier of 6.6 I got 9-12 points, but with the same jump with a multiplier of 1.1 I got just 3 points, which clearly does not add up to the correct proportion (but it's still worth double-checking)
  3. Add a "Max Cash" category. Since you earn cash based on obstacles cleared, it could be a solid way to measure distance. Fair warning though: Levels are random, so the total cash can vary a lot between runs.
68m8rz und KaweedFul gefällt das.
BVNkib Informationen
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
2
Gespielte Spiele
Rider
Rider
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Rider
Rider
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
9
Besuche