Kommentare
Thread: Mini bowl
TurkeyAslanTZ5 months ago

Heyyy! Couldnt stay away from my fave game to run for too long, coming with that is it seems I have found a site that wont have ads in the middle of the run! We are back to seamless gameplay 😅

https://8games.net/bowling-games/mini-bowl.html

TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

I love the fact that there is no true optimization as there will always be the randomness of time loss and gain after every level, as the balls can choose not to fall down

Thread: Speedrunning
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

• Route and try to Optimize Peggle Blast (Got added today!)

• Get under 5:30 in Pocket Golf, if too easy then Sub 5 minutes

• Optimize my Word Wow World 1 run (I love speedrunning word games)

• Trying out more games and seeing what I like!

Zanum, grntsgrntsgrntsgrnts, und Merl_ gefällt das.
Thread: Peggle
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

It has been added!

Lauf: Rodha
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

Ngl that's pretty damn clean

Thread: Rodha
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

But how would I do that if I was only running level 9? Would I have to beat Level 8 every time I want to run Level 9?

Thread: Rodha
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

How do you time the Level 9 IL when there's always a popup that blocks seeing the ball sign in?

Thread: Speedrunning
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

If you can't tell, I'm just huge on jumping around different games, and the break really helped me rejuvenate my love for speedrunning!

Thread: Peggle
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

I submitted to the site Moderators as asked and they told me to contact Peggle mods about it as you guys can add it manually, here's a test run if you guys want to add it

Thread: Talk
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

3

Comment: M

Lauf: Rodha
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

Oh my screen recorder allows for where I touch to show using those circles, I like to have it on as just an extra way to see my inputs

Thread: Mini bowl
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

I haven't tried it either but it's worth testing, I sure hope it does or that just makes runs extremely inconvenient

TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

Thank you Kirba

Kirba gefällt das.
Thread: Mini bowl
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

So uhhhh, looks like Mini Bowl got taken off of GreatMathGames, which isn't shocking considering how Sheep Studios saw the run having Greatmathgames

But now the adless website is gone

Thread: Speedrunning
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

Mini Bowl is a Webgame that a good time is under 3 minutes, has an In Game Timer, and a very fast paced run where its just level after level. Definitely one of my fave games to run so Id always suggest it

Mini bowl - Speedrun.com

Nate_Nitrogen, grntsgrntsgrntsgrnts und 3 Andere gefällt das.
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

Why exactly do we have separate categories for Perfect Any and Par? Isn't the whole idea to just do it the fastest so why have categories that deliberately have you doing slower ways in order to submit to them?

Kirba gefällt das.
Lauf: Mini bowl
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

Thanks Sharkboy! But please don't be saying I'm the best runner lmao that's a bit much

SharkBoy_10 gefällt das.
Lauf: Mini bowl
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

Thanks Persesco!

AslanTZ Informationen
Professional Mini Bowl Speedrunner
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
today
Läufe
2769
Gespielte Spiele
Gravity Box
Gravity Box
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
417
Läufe
Cars Of New York
Cars Of New York
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
254
Läufe
Early Worm
Early Worm
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
233
Läufe
Mini bowl
Mini bowl
Letzter Durchlauf 5 months ago
98
Läufe
The Impossible Ninja Escape
The Impossible Ninja Escape
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
72
Läufe
Seterra (Old Version)
Seterra (Old Version)
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
66
Läufe
Hexoboy
Hexoboy
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
56
Läufe
Nerf Stunts N Smash
Nerf Stunts N Smash
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
50
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
33
Besuche
Rocket League Sideswipe
Rocket League Sideswipe
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
98
Besuche
Google Hop Mania
Google Hop Mania
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
91
Besuche
Okey
Okey
Letzter Besuch 11 months ago
105
Besuche
12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull
49
Besuche
Tricky Castle
Tricky Castle
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
83
Besuche
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? (Mobile)
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? (Mobile)
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
46
Besuche
Soccer Super Star
Soccer Super Star
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
26
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Early Worm
Early Worm
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
176
Aktionen
Mini bowl
Mini bowl
Letzte Aktion 1 month ago
157
Aktionen
Tap Tap Speedrun
Tap Tap Speedrun
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
122
Aktionen
Cars Of New York
Cars Of New York
Letzte Aktion 5 months ago
119
Aktionen
Particolo
Particolo
Letzte Aktion 3 years ago
111
Aktionen
The Impossible Ninja Escape
The Impossible Ninja Escape
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
105
Aktionen
Where on Google Earth is Carmen Sandiego?
64
Aktionen
Score! Hero
Score! Hero
Letzte Aktion 4 years ago
47
Aktionen