Kommentare
Thread: Mini bowl
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

Sheep Studios commented on my 2:22.720s run and it's lowkey super cool to know that the developers know that these speedruns exist

Lauf: Mini bowl
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

Thats the hope! I'm kinda shocked at how much time can still be saved tho

Lauf: Mini bowl
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

Thanks! And for sure, I wanna see how far I can take the run with these adjustments but I reckon with a couple changes and some luck, sub 2:20 will happen

SharkBoy_10 gefällt das.
Thread: Mini bowl
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

WOOOOO!! The 10 level splits added is now at 1:59.300s!

Still don't think the perfect run would actually be under 2 minutes but it's cool to get the combined times under 2 minutes

SharkBoy_10 gefällt das.
Lauf: Mini bowl
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

Thank you for the fixed run and I'm happy to see another runner!

Thread: Mini bowl
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

Oh yeah most likely never unless someone has the time and the lack of sanity ro go for something like that, I do think sub 2:20 is possible with some adjustments and luck tho

Thread: Mini bowl
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

I've been heavily grinding down my 10 level times and now it's only at 2:02.567s. My goal is to make it under 2 minutes but it's gonna take a lot to squeeze those last milliseconds

Thread: Mini bowl
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

A couple more records and now it's at 2:07.700s

Thread: Mini bowl
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

With the new 1-10 wr the 10 level combined splits is now at 2:11.400s

SharkBoy_10 gefällt das.
Lauf: Mini bowl
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

Welcome to the Sub 3 Club!

Thread: Mini bowl
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

Level splits is now under 2:13

SharkBoy_10 gefällt das.
Thread: Mini bowl
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

The splits doesn't include 10 to 11, 20 to 21, 30 to 31 transition, so I don't know exact that is

Lauf: Mini bowl
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

Congrats on the run! I'd definitely suggest watching me or Sharkboys run to see some of the tricks we do to finish some levels faster

Thread: Mini bowl
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

I mean there's always room for less hesitation, it just gets harder to aim it and you'll fail more. Sub 2:30 is definitely where our goal is now, after that I don't know how close we can get to 2:20

Lauf: Mini bowl
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

I work for a day and now I only have 2 out of the 5 main wrs :((( CONGRATSSSSS this one won't be easy to beat but it'll be beat

Lauf: Mini bowl
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

CONGRATS!!!! Don't worry this'll survive for more than an hour lol. Great to see the run continue to go lower, already 8 seconds lower than before this burst of activity

SharkBoy_10 gefällt das.
Lauf: Mini bowl
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

Of course, I'm super excited for the coming days as we give this game the run it deserves

SharkBoy_10 gefällt das.
Lauf: Mini bowl
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

Congratulations!!!!!! Sad to see my WR go but happy that it's been beaten after 2 years! Don't think this'll go unanswered tho

SharkBoy_10 gefällt das.
Lauf: Mini bowl
TurkeyAslanTZ1 year ago

Bro god damn you're way too close

AslanTZ Informationen
Professional Mini Bowl Speedrunner
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
today
Läufe
2769
Gespielte Spiele
Gravity Box
Gravity Box
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
417
Läufe
Cars Of New York
Cars Of New York
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
254
Läufe
Early Worm
Early Worm
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
233
Läufe
Mini bowl
Mini bowl
Letzter Durchlauf 5 months ago
98
Läufe
The Impossible Ninja Escape
The Impossible Ninja Escape
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
72
Läufe
Seterra (Old Version)
Seterra (Old Version)
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
66
Läufe
Hexoboy
Hexoboy
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
56
Läufe
Nerf Stunts N Smash
Nerf Stunts N Smash
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
50
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
33
Besuche
Rocket League Sideswipe
Rocket League Sideswipe
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
98
Besuche
Google Hop Mania
Google Hop Mania
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
91
Besuche
Okey
Okey
Letzter Besuch 11 months ago
105
Besuche
12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull
49
Besuche
Tricky Castle
Tricky Castle
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
83
Besuche
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? (Mobile)
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? (Mobile)
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
46
Besuche
Soccer Super Star
Soccer Super Star
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
26
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Early Worm
Early Worm
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
176
Aktionen
Mini bowl
Mini bowl
Letzte Aktion 1 month ago
157
Aktionen
Tap Tap Speedrun
Tap Tap Speedrun
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
122
Aktionen
Cars Of New York
Cars Of New York
Letzte Aktion 5 months ago
119
Aktionen
Particolo
Particolo
Letzte Aktion 3 years ago
111
Aktionen
The Impossible Ninja Escape
The Impossible Ninja Escape
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
105
Aktionen
Where on Google Earth is Carmen Sandiego?
64
Aktionen
Score! Hero
Score! Hero
Letzte Aktion 4 years ago
47
Aktionen