i missed the fact that you could say a specific date somehow oops heres proof it was done earlier: youtube.com/post/UgkxbpmhHBN1ZFV7Sjimi9UeE6eXc1GFS-hj
sorry about that
yeah its cause its longer than 15 minutes sorry about that
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/new-physics-change-made-widely-used-obby-techniques-impossible/4862195
I guess just wait for roblox to inevitably revert it.
YAYYYYYY THE TOWER GETS BUGGED AS SOON AS I START SPEEDRUNNING IT YAY
Now the exit to get to f2 is getting jammed? wth
Oh, I just found a way for a challenge I was working on! Enter Tower of Genesis, clip out of bounds, and go to the button that removes the wall to the tower rush. Now simply reset and you can enter it.
At 7:30 you can see the rope platform below the button activated parts.
wait its happening consistently lol
I was just grinding ToCD and this happened on f8.
oh i kinda expected thered be more checking to prevent cheating
yooo its the person who i'm totally not trying to take a wr from
It's moreso for understanding how runs get verified.
This is for all of the impatient people.
Add that question to the FAQ.
Svalbard and Jan Mayen