Kommentare
EnglandArchAngelAA4 months ago

yes. as you cannot easily remove load times on console they should really be separate. There are so few runners I don't think there is much appetite from the moderators to change it. You should run anyway. The more console runners will help to split the records

EnglandArchAngelAA8 months ago

Ahh, I just saw that the original game did not have these levels as it is new DLC. So makes sense now. Thanks anyway

EnglandArchAngelAA8 months ago

How come the runs end after Whoville 6 level and not after The Feast 6 level?

EnglandArchAngelAA10 months ago

Congrats!

APPOZICIONER gefällt das.
EnglandArchAngelAA11 months ago

I noticed that the level 2 Normal leaderboard is ordering records by time instead of by IGT. I think we should make it IGT only and give the record back to Fraga. Not sure if this is happening on other levels.

Unbekannt
EnglandArchAngelAA11 months ago

I just noticed that this did not capture my LiveSplit timer. I will try to fix it, or I will just have to beat it again :)

EnglandArchAngelAA1 year ago

I dont know, I play on Console only. But moderator may tell you how to do on PC.

EnglandArchAngelAA1 year ago

Good job, surely that is a WR if you calculate the LRT. It is the fastest RTA.

APPOZICIONER gefällt das.
EnglandArchAngelAA1 year ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
EnglandArchAngelAA1 year ago

Thanks for the help. I finally got a time down, so I guess my timings were correct :)

EnglandArchAngelAA1 year ago

Thanks reich01011

Do Autosplits work with XboxSeriesX? If not, do you know when should it be started manually please?

EnglandArchAngelAA1 year ago

Can anyone confirm the timer start point. It says when you press new game. But the WR Any% does not do this. The WR 100% is adjusted to start when Lana moves. So neither record follows the instructions, or have the same start point.

EnglandArchAngelAA1 year ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
ArchAngelAA Informationen
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
today
Läufe
110
Gespielte Spiele
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India
Letzter Durchlauf 7 months ago
46
Läufe
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
Letzter Durchlauf 4 months ago
28
Läufe
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China
Letzter Durchlauf 6 months ago
18
Läufe
Inside
Inside
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
6
Läufe
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
4
Läufe
Planet of Lana
Planet of Lana
Letzter Durchlauf 11 months ago
3
Läufe
This Is the Police
This Is the Police
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Firewatch
Firewatch
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China
Letzter Besuch 8 days ago
193
Besuche
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India
Letzter Besuch 8 days ago
223
Besuche
Firewatch
Firewatch
Letzter Besuch 14 days ago
29
Besuche
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
Letzter Besuch 8 days ago
175
Besuche
Inside
Inside
Letzter Besuch 14 days ago
99
Besuche
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood
Letzter Besuch 14 days ago
92
Besuche
This Is the Police
This Is the Police
Letzter Besuch 8 days ago
67
Besuche
Oxenfree
Oxenfree
Letzter Besuch 14 days ago
40
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Planet of Lana II: Children of the Leaf
Planet of Lana II: Children of the Leaf
Letzte Aktion 5 months ago
2
Aktionen