Kommentare
United States1-up5 years ago

I just got a gaming laptop, but I don't know what games to speedrun that are preferably shorter than 30 min

United States1-up7 years ago

Yeah movie heroes for sure

United States1-up8 years ago

Get a Gameboy to enjoy it like everybody did on their first playthrough

607 und Bogdan_mk gefällt das.
United States1-up8 years ago

If there is any way I could help, I could assist verifying runs.

Sekanor gefällt das.
United States1-up8 years ago

Same here. I would probably change the rules so that people would have to have a vid because anyone can just claim that they have world record.

United States1-up8 years ago

Is it ok if I use a fake copy of Pokémon Red? Everything seems the same, including the glitches. I know it's fake because it says Game instead of Gameboy.

United States1-up8 years ago

I don't think it would be good for this game to have that many

United States1-up8 years ago

I see 3-1 but what about 3-2 and all the others are missing

United States1-up8 years ago

Just try to check before calling people out.

United States1-up8 years ago

Why am I just getting the notification for this post

United States1-up8 years ago

Sorry, I'm bad at explaining. What I mean is, a full Master Sword guide, explaining the route, bosses, and strats. Basically a tutorial made for the master sword catagory.

United States1-up8 years ago

just a guide for the master sword catagory

United States1-up8 years ago

Is there a known guide that someone can link to me?

United States1-up8 years ago

Must have missed that my bad

United States1-up8 years ago

Your 5 min run, I want to get close to that, but you didn't show a proof video, so I don't know the strats you took

United States1-up8 years ago

Ok I just beat my time I'm gonna submit it

United States1-up8 years ago

Mostly time trails but quick races would be cool too

1-up Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
2 months ago
Läufe
9
Gespielte Spiele
Mario Bros. Classic
Mario Bros. Classic
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
3
Läufe
Mario Kart: Super Circuit
Mario Kart: Super Circuit
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
2
Läufe
Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
1
Lauf
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
1
Lauf
Galaga
Galaga
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
1
Lauf
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle (Global)
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle (Global)
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
1
Besuch
Namco Museum (GBA)
Namco Museum (GBA)
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
199
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Namco Museum (GBA)
Namco Museum (GBA)
Letzte Aktion 8 months ago
10
Aktionen