Kommentare
United States1-up9 years ago

Imagine if I can glitch to the end doing that cutting the run by 90%

Thread: Speedrunning
United States1-up9 years ago

that would take forever, but if you, like me, don't sleep, then you can go for it.

Thread: Speedrunning
United States1-up9 years ago

ive requested the game and its still not ther for a month

United States1-up9 years ago

just now I was trying to run your game but every time I beat the first level I glitch in a upside down wall against the boss ans I cant move

United States1-up9 years ago

What?! No wayyyyyyyy great job!

United States1-up9 years ago

Yeah sub 9 is too easy I usually like to run platforming games like Mario, so I put more time into them.

Thread: Speedrunning
United States1-up9 years ago

That's why I want to be a mod in the first place lol. I want to represent a game

Thread: The Site
United States1-up9 years ago

I submitted my own game quite a while ago, what will happen when they accept it?

United States1-up9 years ago

Also, I see very few imperfections I can try to fix

United States1-up9 years ago

I'm using someone else's pc but I can jus set up my phone. The challenge is on! I played it, and it seems really cool! Speedrunning platforming games is what I do best

United States1-up9 years ago

Never got the chance to do it I will in an hour or two dunno how I'm gonna record it cuz I have to use my phone

United States1-up9 years ago

gonna go for it!

United States1-up9 years ago

Ya wii vc is faster than the original console, just because of the faster technology. You gonna run ocarina too?

Thread: The Site
United States1-up9 years ago

How long will it take for an admin to accept the game I submitted

Thread: Speedrunning
United States1-up9 years ago

Namco Museum ga,és likedig dug and galaga

Thread: Talk
United States1-up9 years ago

Got into speedrunning because I always like to play games as fast as I can

United States1-up9 years ago

I'm gonna submit a game

1-up Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
2 months ago
Läufe
9
Gespielte Spiele
Mario Bros. Classic
Mario Bros. Classic
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
3
Läufe
Mario Kart: Super Circuit
Mario Kart: Super Circuit
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
2
Läufe
Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
1
Lauf
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
1
Lauf
Galaga
Galaga
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
1
Lauf
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle (Global)
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle (Global)
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
1
Besuch
Namco Museum (GBA)
Namco Museum (GBA)
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
199
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Namco Museum (GBA)
Namco Museum (GBA)
Letzte Aktion 8 months ago
10
Aktionen