"Detour" category clarification
1 year ago

As per the title, I need some clarification on the "Detour" category.

I do my runs on the PS4 so it's similar to PC in terms of environment optimization and game mechanics, if that matters at all.

What isn't clear to me is whether there is an order in which the Ancient Frogs ought to be rescued or whether the Upside-Down Ancient Frog ought to be rescued last?

Anyhow, I thought the idea behind the "Detour" category was to complete the game as fast as possible, just without visiting the Red Crystal.

I do think that "Detour" already is sufficiently different from "Any" even if a similar route is used for both.

By not being able to use the molehills that become available after visiting the Red Crystal, "Detour" already is longer and more demanding than "Any", even without mandating an order in which the Ancient Frogs ought to be rescued.

I see "Detour" as an intermediary category between "Any" and "99", and I would very much like to do a "Detour" run, but first I do need to be clear on the rules.

Netherlands

I agree, the order shouldn't matter, looks like an oversight. (Detour is the name of the achievement, which doesn't care about the order.)

I have changed the requirement from "upsidedown frog" to "last frog".

hcfwesker gefällt das.
Spielstatistiken
Follower
14
Läufe
24
Spieler
5
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 7 days ago
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
10 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
76 Antworten