Getting into the game
1 year ago
Finland
cookiecthulhu
She/Her, They/Them
1 year ago

Hi!

I'm kind of considering running the game, but since there are no guides on the glitches and such I was hoping someone could clue me in on what the important ones are. Stuff like how to perform the tricks, requirements, all that.

Are there other things I need to consider when running, like using kbm vs controller, settings to change etc? Do NG+ and regular Any % differ in other ways than just having fully upgraded weapons?

Finland

I'm bad at explaining the glitches but in discord there should be help for those. For kbm vs controller I'd say it's pretty much just preference.

In regular Any% you have no health, shield or weapon upgrades, so need to collect 1 or 2 bluprints (and enough money) to make skips same as in NG+. So Any% is mostly just harder fights.

Spielstatistiken
Follower
79
Läufe
347
Spieler
33
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
4 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 7 years ago
2 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 7 years ago
2 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 8 years ago
1 Antwort