Country-based categories
1 year ago
Peru

I propose dividing the speedruns into categories based on the 4 countries, since the first 3 levels that must be completed vary depending on the country of the chosen plane, making some require more time in addition to the difference between planes, which makes it unfair to include them all in the same category. Would be divided into 4: United States (Keaton and Keith), Japan (Hi En and Mao Mao), Sweden ( Kohful and Tee-Bee), and United Kingdom (William and River N. White).

JOKYU gefällt das.
Ecuador

I support the idea of the top 1, it would be great to have categories for each character since it would be a test

EZeroR gefällt das.
São Paulo, Brazil

Ok, I will be revamping the whole leaderboard and creating the sub categories for each country. May take 1 or 2 days, pls be patient.

JOKYU und EZeroR gefällt das.
Ecuador

Don't worry, take your time. I was giving my opinion so you could put it because the truth is I see the ships varied and that would be very good. Thank you very much for your attention. We will wait patiently. For this very beautiful game

EZeroR gefällt das.
Peru

Thank you for listening to my request. Don't worry, we'll wait patiently for the new categories.

why dont you join moderators and make the category?

waiting for others will be disappointing

São Paulo, Brazil

Done, should be ok now. I set Willian as the default char since he is the one with most runs followed by Keith and Kowful.