Glitched Runs.
4 years ago
New Zealand

Are we really going to allow glitched runs, such as the new 17 IGT run? This is a complete random glitch, not consistent, and will likely never be beaten. I don't think runs such as that one should be allowed on the leaderboards, unless theres a specific glitched run category.

Montana, USA

Agreed. I dont want records where you have to mess up ur phone for it to work.

Aquitaine, France

Thanks for the feedback, I gotta say that I didn't see any reason to reject the run since it was IGT and his record clearly showed 6.43 from the start of the run, but I have to admit I didn't check the video description like obviously mentionned in the title, so that's my mistake.

Since this time was achieved thanks to hardware issues (as mentionned by @Aiivan after @TribitX 's comment), I do agree that the run should be rejected. Game manipulations like this, even unintentionnal, can't possibly be replicated by other runners, so the competition indeed becomes unfair.

I will contact Aiivan just to make sure that it's okay for him and I will reject his run from the Level 17 IGT leaderboard. Sorry again for this moderation mistake, thank you guys for the heads up.

(Here is the run for the record: https://www.speedrun.com/rider_mobile/run/zgd909jz )

Bearbeitet von der Autor 4 years ago
United States

Are we really going to allow glitched runs, such as the new 17 IGT run? This is a complete random glitch, not consistent, and will likely never be beaten. I don't think runs such as that one should be allowed on the leaderboards, unless theres a specific glitched run category.

Spielstatistiken
Follower
359
Läufe
2,478
Spieler
506
Neueste Nachrichten
New Rules for Multipliers

Hey everyone! There has been some big changes to the endless mode categories due to the addition of multipliers.

The category rules for each specific category have been adjusted accordingly and you can read them there to see the full rules and changes. We have also added clarification on game versi

11 months ago
Kürzliche Durchläufe
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 7 months ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
3 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
3 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
3 Antworten