History of Phantasy Reverie Series speedrunning
4 years ago
France

Like with the other games I've tracked, here is the WR history of the popular categories.

If you have doubts about certain of the information presented, or have found issues, please report ! This is a one man work after all.

DtP Doc (all-in-one) : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HF4w7JHwjT_KRMtmnK8bOKlTOAszC4b4Xlh5bmpozTY/edit?usp=sharing

L'sV Doc (all-in-one) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GrTT40ayAyhxeoWowb2LYhZq8fGKgeLuwSw7J92msns/edit?usp=sharing

Bearbeitet von der Autor 1 year ago
France

Added Rongo Lango normal standard IL, by far the most popular one.

Bearbeitet von der Autor 4 years ago
hex_dwight und Pirik gefällt das.
France

Added L'sV any% normal standard category, as the record changed 3 times, and displayed a clear progression of the level of play.

France

Added DtP 100% hard standard.

NeilLegend gefällt das.
France

Added three new Lunatea's Veil documents.

Spielstatistiken
Follower
166
Läufe
818
Spieler
97
Neueste Nachrichten
NeilLegend as super moderator

@NeilLegend, our beloved Rat, has taken nest in our Klonoa speedrun house since the 7th of July. Proof of the good living conditions, he has not abandoned it since.

I could reiterate the things he’s contributed towards, but I would simply be repeating what I’ve previously said in a previous news ab

11 months ago
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
137 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 4 years ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
4 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 4 years ago
2 Antworten