Looking for verifiers
11 months ago

Hey if anyone is interested in being a verifier let me know

United States

I could but does that mean I can't upload my own runs anymore or am I aloud to, but I can't verify it myself.

You can still do your own runs

Raccoon5217 gefällt das.
United States

but I am not allowed to verify my own runs right.

United States

but I will do it.

For now we'll say yes.

Bearbeitet von der Autor 7 months ago
Raccoon5217 gefällt das.
United States

I would like to be a verifier if possible.

Megacharlielincoln gefällt das.
United States

what should I use to check run times

Megacharlielincoln gefällt das.
Western Australia, Australia

I’m interested

Spielstatistiken
Follower
44
Läufe
78
Spieler
36
Neueste Nachrichten
Week 18 Tomorrow!

Get ready for week 18 of the weekly parkour challenges! Hopefully its easier than this weeks so we can get a few more runs in haha

It releases at 10am pst on Tuesday

1 year ago
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 22 days ago
9 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 11 months ago
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
Veröffentlicht 7 months ago
1 Antwort