New category: To-Do%
2 years ago
New Jersey, USA

Right now we have 3 categories. Shortest is around 3 and a half minutes, next is 5 and a half minutes, and then 100% which has only one run at 3 hours and 17 minutes. And no offence to any potential 100% runners, but running around hoping RNGesus blesses you with NPCs taking pictures for 3 hours does not sound fun to me. Doesn't it feel like we could use something a little more substantial than 5 minutes while being less than 3 hours?

Introducing To-Do%. Separate from the cat-chievments which need to be done for 100% there is a separate To-Do list which mainly involved completing the quests given by all the characters. A perfect medium length run would be to complete the whole list. My best guess is it would take around 25 minutes? But I could be wildly off.

Let me know what everyone thinks!

OliveYou gefällt das.
OliveYou
She/Her, They/Them
2 years ago

This is actually in the works. They're hammering out the rules I believe.

Deezbees gefällt das.
Spielstatistiken
Follower
122
Läufe
316
Spieler
95
Neueste Nachrichten
Update on the Last Post!

The polls that I ran in the discord finished on July 30th 2025 with the following results:

  1. Merge the Any% boards?
  • Yes: 64%
  • No: 36%
  1. Merge the All-To-Do boards?
  • Yes: 67%
  • No: 33%
  1. Simplify the version tags?
  • Yes: 80%
  • No: 20%
  • Yes but I think you should do it differently: 0%

I

1 year ago
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
2 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
7 Antworten