I have completed my first run (and gotten wr but I'm not happy with it). I've attempted 58 times before finishing that one and at this point, have about 75-ish. I have developed some good strats that'll get you pretty much the entire way. The only thing that sucks is that there's inevitable RNG. I'll post all my steps here.
Throughout all of this, you should be taking any advantage you get to get inside the robots for the wind staff parts. It's all RNG so you just have to pray you don't get screwed.
1) Grab the shovel and maxis brain.
2) Turn the switch here 2 times
3) Start the generator and stab 10 of the paladins for max points, then end it. Grab Quick Revive
4) Stab every zombie, don't shoot.
5) At the start of round 2, grab the 2x points and shoot every zombie 8 times and then knife for max points. Hope you don't get a nuke.
6) After round 2, go to gen 2, looking for the shield part along the way
7) Go into the train station and buy the mp40, grab the ice disk, grab the tablet, turn the switch 3 times
Look for the shield part if you haven't gotten it already
9) Turn on gen 2 and stay here till round 4
10) Dig while it's snowing for the ice part and hope Thor comes along (Head to gen 3 while snowing if ice part not dug up here)
11) At the end of round 4, go through the doors here but go over to gen 3.
12) Turn on gen3
13) Get the shield part if it's here. If not, go back through the door here towards gen 1 and look there.
14) Head up towards no mans land. Go straight towards the church (But not actually going to the church). Dig along the way if snowing.
15) Turn the switch at the mound 3 times.
16) Look for the last shield part in its 3 locations in the feet and look for the black record along the way
17) Build the shield in wind tunnel
18) Turn the switch by wind tunnel 2 times
19) Turn on gen4
20) Grab the lightning disc
21) Kill the last zombie and sit in the footprint by gen 4
22) Fill up this box then head over to the footprint by the dig site and do the same there.
23) Leave one zombie at the end of round 7.
24) Open up gen 5, grab the wind disc, turn on gen 5
25) Buy stamin-up
26) Turn this switch 3 times
27) Go up towards the church and open that up (if it hasn't been opened yet. If it has, make sure you shoot the plane down).
28) Turn the switch behind the tank 2 times
29) Go up and take the tank down, collecting the lightning part. Look for the maxis part as you run down.
30) At the tank station below at 2, you can ride the tank immediately if you ran behind it on its way down.
31) This is why we bought the stamin-up: you can collect both staff parts here. Stand on the left corner of the tank and jump when it gets to the first platform. Run down, grab the piece and as far as you can, run back and hop back on the tank. It's not possible to do without stamin-up
32) Grab the last staff part. After, head down the tank path again and look for the maxis part.
33) Go up to the dig site and open it up. Look for the black disc if it hasn't been grabbed already. Look for the maxis part as well. At this point, we should be scraping the bottom of our funds.
34) Grab the gramophone but don't open the basement yet.
35) Run over to the lightning tunnel and open the gateway.
36) Grab the lightning rock and leave. (Make sure you open up the gateway back before grabbing the rock to save some time)
37) Run back to the dig site and build the staff. Look for the maxis part if you need to, as you head down the dig site. Head over to either the gen5 box or church box, whichever suits you best.
38) Kill the last zombie
39) The panzer will come but the lightning staff makes short work of him. Grab the fire staff part then.
40) Fill up this box and then head over to the last box.
41) Fill up this box until either it's done or it starts snowing.
42) Once it starts snowing, at round 10, find the last ice staff parts.
43) Finish filling the boxes
44) Head up towards gen 6.
45) Grab the fire disc, place your stone in the water, turn the switch behind it once.
46) Grab the one inch punch
47) Turn on gen 6 and get the fire staff part.
48) Do the punches to cleanse the tablet
49) Take the tablet down to the tank station and keep doing punches. One method I found useful was to go in the door by gen 2, punching while keeping your back clear. Keeping backing up towards where the tank sits. Once out of the door, run around back towards gen 2 and repeat. This way, you keep moving and don't get stuck.
50) Grab the G-strike when done.
51) Hold on to one guy at the end of this round. Here's where almost the entirety of the upgrading happens. We have to make sure we hold on to the zombie here.
52) Start with the fire tunnel, since we're here. Go down it and get the fire rock.
53) While in the crazy place, do the lightning puzzle. The switches should all be done already.
54) Come out the fire tunnel, grab the gramophone, and go to the dig site. Buy the stg off the wall and trade for the mauser or get mule kick
55) Build the fire staff, shoot the lightning orb after turning all the lights
56) Head towards gen 6 and go down the ice tunnel. Look for the maxis part if not found. Grab the ice rock and place the lightning staff.
57) Come back to the dig site and build the ice staff and pick up the ice staff
58) Head down the wind tunnel and grab the wind rock. Do the ice puzzle while here.
59) Come out the fire tunnel. Go towards the tank station and shoot the tombstone
60) Head up to no man's land and shoot the other 2 tombstones.
61) Go to the dig site and shoot the orb. Build the wind staff.
62) Go down the wind tunnel again (Gramophone is there, leave it).
63) Place the ice staff (Make sure you open the portal before running over to place it)
64) Run back to the dig site, pick up the wind staff and do the puzzle. Come up to no man's land again.
65) Shoot the smoke in the following order: gen 4, tank path behind church, gen 5. As you pass the tank, build the maxis drone at the table. Pick it up after.
66) Go down the dig site and shoot the orb.
67) Place the wind staff and come back
68) Grab the fire staff and go back down to the crazy place. Now we're ready for the next round
69) Do the fire puzzle.
70) Once the puzzle in the crazy place is done (And before all staffs are upgraded (only wind and maybe one other will be done)), come up through ice tunnel
71) Do the fire puzzle here and shoot the orb
72) Run back to the crazy place and place the first staff. Pick up your favorite upgraded staff and kill till they're all done.
73) Place your staff BACK IN THE PEDESTAL HERE. Then pick up fire. Go out through wind.
74) Run back to the dig site and do the fire staff glitch (place the fire staff down in the pedestal 4 times. On the 4th, wait for samantha to say something and the pedestal to disappear, then grab the fire staff again).
75) Now here's SO MUCH RNG! One of my runs died altogether because it took 10 mins here. But wait over by gen 5. Pray to the gods that one of Odin's feet is lit up. If it isn't wait for another shot. If it is, thank whatever god you wish and then get inside.
76) Wait for the purge sequence (And don't listen to the audio logs, they delay it). Once you here 3-2-1, wait for the "imaginary 0" and press x on the red button. If you do it right, you should hear overlapping phrases. I believe they say something about firing and something about purge sequence initiated. Basically, you'll hit the button and then the robot will kick you out at the same time. This is much faster than holding x to get out and you need all the time you can get.
77) When you drop, while practicing and not that great, I'd do one throw immediately, trying to hit the stone slab over the map. I'd hold on the other for when you're reasonably sure you'll make it. The first one is because the window you have is incredibly short. The second is because you at least want to make it on and it is possible to wait until you have a clear shot, if not likely.
78) If done right, the slab will br broken and you'll hear samantha. Throw Maxis down into the hole. Run back toward Odin's first left footprint (his left). At the entrance closer to the dig site, stand there and use the fire staff's charged up shot at the other mouth to the footprint. The panzers will only come from that entrance. At this point, you'll probably kill your zombie but that's okay. It's not the biggest deal.
79) After they're all dead, run back to the crazy place
80) Place the fire staff and pick up the ice staff
81) Come back and shoot the 3 carriages on fire to get a zombie blood.
82) Run up to the top of the dig site and PAP your stg if you haven't yet.
83) Grab the zombie blood and shoot down the plane.
84) Hope you have enough time left and run COUNTER-CLOCKWISE around the dig site.
85) If you see the dude, kill him and pick up the maxis drone.
86) If you don't make it in time, keep killing zombies, ending rounds until you can shoot the carriages again or until a zombie blood is picked up and you can kill the pilot
87) Once done, head down to the dig site. Punch the smoking zombies, keeping plenty of distance. It's safer to shoot and punch later than to try and punch everyone.
88) Once done, grab the tablet.
89) Run up to the church, grab the maxis drone.
90) Head down to the crazy place and place the ice staff
91) Kill zombies. Remember that the punches now are powerful. Keep a portal open at wind just in case you go down and need an out or just need to escape real quick.
92) Once the portal opens, throw up maxis.
93) Wait until you can press x on the platform and then it's done! (Note: some guides may tell you that you need all generators on but this video seems to disprove that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=1650&v=COpW6uvNWOY)
So there are a few things to note here.
1) Robots suck. Take every advantage you get to get the wind staff parts. If you lose 30 seconds in one part, it might save you 3 minutes later.
2) Practice the G-Strike throws. The timing window also sucks for that.
3) If you don't get the lightning staff for the panzer soldat, the wind staff also works. You can altogether not get any staff but I'd say it wastes a good couple minutes if you don't.
4) I'm not altogether sure if the generators are necessary for anything but PAP and their relative perks, and for the pedestals to work for the upgraded staffs. If a generator is being taken, it's honestly probably not in your best interest to go for it unless it's close or you need a max ammo. In solo, you can turn it on pretty quickly if necessary and giving up a box, say, could waste much more time if a robot closes it first. It's probably best to hope for a nuke then.
5) The staffs can also get completely upgraded before the G-Strike is taken. This is likely NOT the best scenario though. As the rounds get higher, zombies get harder, making punching them (with these terrible hitboxes) even more difficult. It's best to go for the G-Strike asap.