Baldi's Basics + Forum  /  1st Prize Playtime Skip (Glitch That I Knew For A While)
  GerogeMacGerogeMac

So many of you probably already know this but this is for people who don't. So you think going in a middle of a door while playing with Playtime is the only way you can skip her? Well you're wrong. Let me introduce you to the 1st Prize Playtime Skip. The skip is when you're playing with Playtime and 1st Prize pushes you. After you've gotten pushed, it automatically ends the little game just like the Door Playtime Skip. So if you think 1st Prize is a horrible character, you're 90% incorrect (meaning the other 10% is the percentage on how much he actually is annoying and bad). Sometimes he can be a little dick and push you into Baldi or push you backwards were you don't wanna go, but he can let you skip playing with Playtime, he helps in speedrunning and he just lets you get places faster, or slower... But if he does push you backwards then he still can push you forwards.

TicTacBeanTicTacBean likes this. 
  TicTacBeanTicTacBean

Interesting glitch i gotta say.

 
  ShirakoShirako

but he still is a horrible character tbh

 
  GerogeMacGerogeMac

Another reason why he's a good character: He can help you get the secret ending by boosting you.

 
  ShirakoShirako

but he's still basically entirely rng based and more often than not he'll meme on you

 
  [user deleted]
(edited: )

I knew this. ThePerilousWeavile knew this. Every other mod knew this. Don’t know why this is such a long post when it can be summed up in 2-3 sentences.

eddiecatgamingeddiecatgaming and ShirakoShirako like this. 
  ShirakoShirako

every other mod? are you calling yourself a moderator young man? and tru

 
  TG2513TG2513

Wait there were people who didn't know about the glitch?

ShirakoShirako likes this. 
  GerogeMacGerogeMac
(edited: )

At the literal first sentence of the post it stated "So many of you probably already know this but this is for people who don't," meaning that if you already know this, go and do something with your life and don't reply to my post if you already know the glitch. And I created the post because there was no post about this.

And yes DatGuy2513, there was a person called TicTacBean who didn't know this.

 
  TG2513TG2513

Oh ok my apologies

 
  [user deleted]

@iMachina Yes. I am. Because I am one.

Bogdan_mkdBogdan_mkd, ShirakoShirako and GerogeMacGerogeMac like this. 
  GerogeMacGerogeMac

There's finally something to talk about... It's been boring the past couple of days with no actual exciting runs and all... Just some NOT exciting runs from TheKiller613. I wanna see Any% 1.3.2 world record to get beaten.

 
  ShirakoShirako

@_GrayDye tru And also Killer plans on doing any% after he gets the camping survivial wr

 
  [user deleted]

@iMachina I don’t hold Any% wr. Why you telling me?

 
  ShirakoShirako

i was talking to geroge, probably should've @'d him

 
  GerogeMacGerogeMac

I held world records. I am planning on getting back to speedrun the game and gaining world records. I might do it tho, might.

 
Latest News
View all
No news
Recent Threads
View all
Thread Author
Leaderboard Wipe + Rename
Last post
JokerFactorJokerFactor
0 replies
Can I join the discord again?
Last post
DoggoSpeedrunnerDoggoSpeedrunner
59 replies
Regarding The Leaderboards
Last post
GODCHUECOGODCHUECO
5 replies
FAQ
Last post
JokerFactorJokerFactor
0 replies
The REAL Way to Retime Runs
Last post
ShirakoShirako
2 replies