PS3 runs
2 years ago
United States

Would running this on PS3 be the same as a ps2 emu run??

United Kingdom

Are you running it on a backwards compatible PS3 with the disc or are you using an unofficial emulator on your PS3?

EDIT: I read your description again and I missed the "disc" part when verifying, my bad haha. There is a platform on the site specially for backwards compatible PS3 so I will add it and edit your run to reflect that. I've also edited your time to reflect the Asia% timing that is in the rules.

Edited by the author 2 years ago
Derravart likes this
United States

Oh wait nevermind, I was running my ps2 backup for that run...sorry...that wasnt on disc

United Kingdom

No worries! I will edit it to emulation then. Hope to see some full game runs soon? ;)

Derravart likes this
United States

Ill do my best, kids running around, have to find more time to put aside, ok so what it the end time based on??

Or is there something else i need to account for??

Edited by the author 2 years ago
United Kingdom

The end time is on the final hit of Calamity. Start time is when you hit New Game. Most people use an external timer like Livesplit but you can just a stopwatch on your PC or Phone or even just do the timing post stream or whatever. The reason we don't use the timer in the game is because it is untested and we are not sure what it times and we want to allow people to save and reload during their runs if they die.

Derravart likes this
United States

Oh ok i understand

United States

Well I just tried out Europe to see, and my spdrn would barely be under 10hrs haha, more practice...

Game stats
Followers
Runs
Players
Latest threads
Posted 2 years ago
4 replies
Posted 2 years ago
7 replies