wut r da rules
1 year ago
Ohio, USA

There are no rules posted for either category. Please post the rules, so that I, or any other potential speedrunner of this game, will know what they are. Cheers

Milwaukee, WI, USA

any% - Start a new file and get to the credits. Timing begins on file select (14 60fps frames before the first black screen) and ends on the last input (the last unique frame of the medal cutscene before the loading screen for credits)

100% - Same timing as above, but must get 100 pts on every stage

Individual Levels - The in-game timer is your time, and must get 100 pts to count

Edited by the author 1 year ago
heinermueller321 and GetLow like this

Emulators accepted?

Ohio, USA

The page for this game desperately needs some refurbishment. There are still no rules posted, and half the runs on the leaderboard have deleted videos. The only mod for this game has evidently never run it, and has not logged on to the site in almost a year.

Hmmmm well it may be for naught but I may just run it on emulator for the love of the game, submit and see what happens if anything.

Ohio, USA

I might just apply for mod for this game some time this week. If they let me do it, I'll clean up the page and make a category for emulators.

Edit: I put in a request to be a mod. I'll post again when I get a response.

Edited by the author 2 months ago
MetalHead likes this

Thanks for that! You will get alot of play from me! Just finishing up my CV1 runs then on to this for 100%

Ohio, USA

My request got denied because I don't run the game. Annoying.

Lol no worries. I'll still try to do an emulated run and see what happens.

1. I am the new mod

2. The rules are posted

3. Emulators are allowed

heinermueller321 and GetLow like this
Ohio, USA
  1. You deleted all the runs that don't have videos

Great work, brother

Game stats
Followers
Runs
Players
Latest news
New Categories!

I have added 2 new categories for levels 50 points and 0 points the names are quite self explanatory.

1 month ago
Recent runs
Latest threads
Posted 1 month ago
10 replies
Posted 4 years ago
0 replies
Moderators