Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate leaderboard, revitalized!
8 years ago
Florida, USA

Hello everyone.

I was recently granted Mod status for MH3U. I have taken the liberty of making some changes to the leaderboard and encourage any aspiring speedrunners and lovers of Monster Hunter to check it out! I'll make a list of what I have added/what I have changed below for anyone interested.

Full-game Leaderboard changes:

Added Any% (Ceadeus) Added Any% (Cha-Cha) Added Any% (Alatreon) under Misc. Changed original Any% to Any% (Ivory Lagiacrus) under Misc. Original Segmented Any% has been removed.

A Level Leaderboard was also added. It has every offline/village quest in the game on it. I may possibly add online quests later, but for now I felt adding every single offline quest was a good start.

Other changes:

Added icons for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. Added a Great Sword favicon. Added custom Speedrun.com logo. Added a MH3U related background. Added Arena Quests to ILs. Removed weapons categories from ILs to allow for more competition and better overall optimization. Added 2, 3 and 4-player categories in ILs for Arena/Online quests.

Florida, USA

Edited the timing for IL submissions to use In-Game Time. Rules updated to reflect the change. Time limits are included in each IL to make calculating the In-Game Time easier when posting it.

The MH3U leaderboard now has 20% more cats. :3