Update: Found a way to do it but it affects your whole computer. Basically, it's just switching WASD to do what the arrow keys do
1. Download AutoHotkey - https://www.autohotkey.com/download/ahk-install.exe
2. Go to your desktop/laptop home screen, Right-click then hover over "New" and click AutoHotkey script
3. Right-click the .ahk file that appears then click Edit Script
4. Input the following:
5. Save the file, then double-click the file (or right-click and click run script). WASD will now do what the arrow keys should do, and you should be able to play germinator while using WASD
6. To disable it, go to the bottom right of your desktop where a green H should be, right-click that then click "Pause script" or "Exit".
NOTE: The regular arrow keys will still function the same as normal (so you'll have 2 sets of them I guess). Also, remember that this affects your entire pc so just know how to disable it. Also also, you can change these keybinds as well if you don't like WASD for some reason, Just change the WASD on the left to whatever you want for the corresponding arrow key. if it's not a letter, go to the AutoHotkey application and search for "list of keys"