Category information
4 years ago
Berlin, Germany

Just a quick heads up on the Xbox One/PS4 category: These currently only exist, because on these consoles the latest patch is not yet available, making the game easier than on the current patch. Once these consoles are at the latest patch, the category will be counted as miscellaneous (with an added "unpatched" or something in the category name) and all platforms will use the current PC/Switch category for their times. Just so that noone is confused :D

Melwing17 und nicokobayashi gefällt das.
New Hampshire, USA

Hi,

I've been running Whipseey on Xbox One. The Xbox One leaderboard has a run from 5 months ago that appears to be from an older version of the game. In that run, the beach level has spikes in the water section. However, in the current version I play, there are shock plants instead.

I just wanted to mention that, as well as this game is great =)

Thank you,

-Merriam

Berlin, Germany

FINALLY all platforms (that I can check, but I assume Xbox One as well) are at the same patch level! And we've got the promised 6th stage (or rather 5th, as it was added before the final stage xD). I moved the previous categories to Misc. and created a new one for all to enjoy and submit new times to.

Enjoy everyone :D

Spielstatistiken
Follower
Läufe
Spieler
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
3 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 4 years ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 4 years ago
2 Antworten