Kommentare
Chinazfq10414 years ago

When most people play the category of full inventory no structures, they usually go to the flower forest, collect flowers, make dyes, so as to quickly fill the inventory. But when I play this category, I suddenly think of how to achieve full inventory if I don't collect flowers. I don't know if I'm the first one to think so (maybe not), but I think it will be very fun

zfq1041 Informationen
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
10 months ago
Läufe
24
Gespielte Spiele
Minecraft: Java Edition Category Extensions
Minecraft: Java Edition Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
16
Läufe
Minecraft: Java Edition Unofficial Category Extensions
8
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Portal
Portal
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
OneShot
OneShot
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
2
Besuche
Portal Category Extensions
Portal Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Minecraft: Java Edition
Minecraft: Java Edition
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
210
Besuche
Minecraft: Java Edition Category Extensions
647
Besuche
Minecraft: Java Edition Unofficial Category Extensions
285
Besuche
Minecraft: Datapack & Modded CE
Minecraft: Datapack & Modded CE
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
22
Besuche
PogLoot
PogLoot
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
29
Besuche