Kommentare
Lauf: NHL 22
United Statesyoungspartan5304 years ago

Sub 1 baby

Thread: Speedrunning
United Statesyoungspartan5304 years ago

Other than subway surfers

Thread: Speedrunning
United Statesyoungspartan5304 years ago

Just asking because I don’t have a gaming system that I could speedrun with until weekends (for personal reasons that I shall will not speak of) and maybe at the very most something I could get used to very fast or at least easily

Lauf: NHL 22
United Statesyoungspartan5304 years ago

I’m 14 if anybody is wondering because I sound squeaky

Thread: NHL 22
United Statesyoungspartan5304 years ago

Oh and also do you strictly also have to Also do play now or can you do any other game mode (other than practice and shootout) but I left this out because I knew this was a dumb question only a retard would ask

Thread: NHL 22
United Statesyoungspartan5304 years ago

Ok, so, there is something that may be cool to add. And it has to do with the medals on 1st-3rd place.

1st place could be Stanley Cup (obviously) 2nd could be presidents trophy or maybe Clarence S. Campbell Bowl 3rd could be Art Ross or something else or Prince of Whales trophy

Ok now I need to address controversy. Because this would happen to my runs all the time in 10 goals, does it matter if a teammate scores? Because it doesn’t strictly say anything about they can’t but I feel like at the same time it’s an unwritten rule and it’s something you should abide by

TL;DR cool medal ideas and can teammates score some of your 10 goals

Thread: Speedrunning
United Statesyoungspartan5304 years ago

Ok I’ll try and see if he (yes he it’s only one mod) can try to get it in

Thread: Speedrunning
United Statesyoungspartan5304 years ago

I may be calling them medals when they are called something else so ignore my stupidity if it’s called something else

Thread: Speedrunning
United Statesyoungspartan5304 years ago

I’m either just stupid or I haven’t found an answer. I just wanna know so I can find out who does it because In my favorite speedrun game it doesn’t have custom medals and I wanna know if mods can change them so I can make a suggestion to them about medals

youngspartan530 Informationen
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
3 years ago
Läufe
7
Gespielte Spiele
Head Basketball
Head Basketball
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
3
Läufe
Subway Surfers
Subway Surfers
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
NHL 22
NHL 22
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
NHL 22
NHL 22
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
229
Besuche
Subway Surfers
Subway Surfers
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
41
Besuche
NBA 2K22
NBA 2K22
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
4
Besuche
NBA 2K23
NBA 2K23
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
2
Besuche