Kommentare
Nachrichten: Supra Mayro 64
Aberdeen, Scotlandxcfb1 year ago

Why are 1.2.0+ runs not retimed?

Aberdeen, Scotlandxcfb1 year ago

I just did a run and I can retime accurately without and with loads. I think I make a good verifier/regular mod.

SWIL gefällt das.
Aberdeen, Scotlandxcfb1 year ago

Lol wrong retime

Aberdeen, Scotlandxcfb1 year ago

Uhh any consistent way to get the faster car acceleration?

Aberdeen, Scotlandxcfb1 year ago

Doesn't time start after the cutscene?

MEFG gefällt das.
Lauf: Petals
Aberdeen, Scotlandxcfb1 year ago

Idk why I did mini jumps all over the run lol. Time save?

SheppySquared gefällt das.
Lauf: Elo Mayro
Aberdeen, Scotlandxcfb1 year ago

vegan

SheppySquared gefällt das.
xcfb Informationen
Are these the worlds most crispy fries? Let's find out.
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
10
Gespielte Spiele
Hello Neighbor
Hello Neighbor
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
3
Läufe
Halo Nayborh
Halo Nayborh
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Marble Blast Gold
Marble Blast Gold
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Petals
Petals
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Supra Mayro 64
Supra Mayro 64
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Supra Mayro: Spacee Adwentur
Supra Mayro: Spacee Adwentur
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Noob Parkour 3D
Noob Parkour 3D
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf