Kommentare
Russiawe1ldan1 year ago

other speedrunners skip oracle without an extra hit on the left mouse button (maybe someone has a different button on the gamepad), I wanted to understand how to do thishttps

Russiawe1ldan1 year ago

guys, how do I skip Oracle without hitting it too hard, I changed the additional button in the settings to hit control, but it doesn't work

we1ldan Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
5 months ago
Läufe
8
Gespielte Spiele
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
8
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Batman: Arkham City
Batman: Arkham City
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
33
Besuche
Batman: Arkham Origins
Batman: Arkham Origins
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
9
Besuche
Stray
Stray
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
92
Besuche
Half-Life 2 Category Extensions
Half-Life 2 Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
43
Besuche
Portal
Portal
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
78
Besuche
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
283
Besuche
Outlast
Outlast
Letzter Besuch 9 months ago
24
Besuche