Kommentare
Englandvoidsbreadsticks2 months ago

absolutely insane! GG!

Frakune gefällt das.
Englandvoidsbreadsticks2 months ago

Brusha and Finn, they both can slow the run so much ;-;

Englandvoidsbreadsticks4 months ago

Lovely work and machine spawns! also v smart damage boost! :D

Zm3il gefällt das.
Englandvoidsbreadsticks4 months ago

Awesome work! Glad to see the Gourdy players active again! Wonderful run!

Englandvoidsbreadsticks4 months ago

CG! I'll be coming for the eggson crown again eventually but amazing work! Well deserved win :D

Englandvoidsbreadsticks5 months ago

Congrats on Ouch% eggson wr!

Sshzu1987 und Zm3il gefällt das.
Englandvoidsbreadsticks5 months ago

I'm pretty sure that would be a hard yet interesting run, if it does become a thing please make sure you keep yourself hydrated and healthy.

QLvn gefällt das.
voidsbreadsticks Informationen
Idk how to speedrun just here for the vibes and to see if I can do anything cool lol. Current Goal: 1:50 eggson floor 1
Beigetreten
6 months ago
Online
4 days ago
Läufe
4
Gespielte Spiele
Dandy's World
Dandy's World
Letzter Durchlauf 4 months ago
4
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Dandy's World
Dandy's World
Letzter Besuch 4 days ago
139
Besuche