Kommentare
Thread: Shadow King
Irelandvo1dm1nd8 months ago

Had a neat downwarp happen. Definite time save on the way back down after the chest room, but you'd need to get super lucky with the enemy position. Still, something to be aware of.

Irelandvo1dm1nd8 months ago

Thanks for linking to my run on here. I'm pretty sure Joe verified this run and it was on the board. I can't remember why I removed it, it's been a little over three years since I ran the game. But I forgot to resubmit so it's my fault it's not on here. Can't blame Joe for not noticing, it's a very inactive speedrun. I believe even Joe hadn't played the game for a few years until I reached out to him back then to show him the glitch I found where you use the Gorgonites to clip through gates. Please let me know if any of you decide to run this game, I don't know if I'll ever run it again but I'd be delighted to see people running this game.

BusterSwordBoy gefällt das.
Thread: Blacktail
Irelandvo1dm1nd3 years ago

Just a few things I was screwing around with. Video is timestamped and includes things like: Rebel dialogue skip; Fast Slavitza fight; Fast/Slow Comparison of Volko fight which saves almost 1 minute; Skipping both arena fights on the way to Baba; A couple other things.

By the time I've reached the Slavitza fight I have the following skills: Deep Pockets; Sharp Arrows; Fletcher; Knock Nock; Glass Slippers; Goat Hex

vo1dm1nd Informationen
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
12 days ago
Läufe
34
Gespielte Spiele
Back 4 Blood
Back 4 Blood
Letzter Durchlauf 2 months ago
16
Läufe
Frogun
Frogun
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
14
Läufe
Tinykin
Tinykin
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Small Soldiers
Small Soldiers
Letzter Durchlauf 8 months ago
1
Lauf
Shadow King
Shadow King
Letzter Durchlauf 8 months ago
1
Lauf