Kommentare
Michigan, USAunusualcook8 years ago

you have to play each course 10 times to unlock the capsules. I think you have to play the full 18 holes each time, because I know that verses doesn't count.

Michigan, USAunusualcook8 years ago

hey would you be interested in adding a full 100% category? That means all tournaments,all vs. gold X and collecting all items. I did a run of it for fun without checking SRC and I didn't see a category.

Unbekannt
Michigan, USAunusualcook10 years ago

I think my super everdrive might be in someone's room. I'm leaving real soon so if someone has it I'll pay for you to ship it to me.

Unbekannt
Michigan, USAunusualcook10 years ago

Paid up, looking forward to the event.

Unbekannt
Michigan, USAunusualcook10 years ago
  1. Yes
  2. Most likely the entire event.
  3. Sega Genesis, composite, 4:3. However, there is usually an overscan
  4. If necessary, yet
  5. No

Looking forward to the event!

Unbekannt
Michigan, USAunusualcook10 years ago

I'm in Eastern Standard Time and I'll be available after 7PM EST until Midnight.

Unbekannt
Michigan, USAunusualcook10 years ago

Game: Decap Attack System: Sega Genesis (Mega Drive) Category: any% Estimate: 30 minutes Video: Description: This is a Genesis(Mega Drive) platformer that kick ass. It has key gameplay elements that most games of the era failed to include, such as:

  1. funky beats ✓
  2. throwable heads ✓
  3. skeletons ✓
  4. not mario ✓

Game: The Adventures of Bouapha- Spooky Castle System: PC Category: any% Gameplay Estimate: 40 minutes Video: The quintessential PC Freeware game. This game is literally perfect in every way, shape, and form. This game was forged by one man, knowing that sharing the secrets on how to make a perfect game with another soul could cause cacophony so immense that Ragnarok would seem like a picnic in comparison. Mike Hommel, the genius behind this organized chaos, created every sound effect with his own voice. To compare this game to other well known top down games like Gauntlet or Smash TV would be heresy in the highest regard, an eternal sin if you will. There is no game more deserving to be put into the marathon.

Michigan, USAunusualcook10 years ago

I was looking to submit a category that I did for fun today.

It was a clue scroll speedrun: easy through elite.

Was wondering if this could have a category.

unusualcook Informationen
Beigetreten
11 years ago
Online
8 months ago
Läufe
26
Gespielte Spiele
Normy's Beach Babe-O-Rama
Normy's Beach Babe-O-Rama
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
5
Läufe
Gargoyle's Quest
Gargoyle's Quest
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
4
Läufe
Shrek: Fairy Tale Freakdown
Shrek: Fairy Tale Freakdown
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
2
Läufe
Decap Attack
Decap Attack
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
2
Läufe
Hot Shots Golf 3
Hot Shots Golf 3
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
2
Läufe
Gain Ground
Gain Ground
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
1
Lauf
Pokémon Puzzle Challenge
Pokémon Puzzle Challenge
Letzter Durchlauf 12 years ago
1
Lauf
Yogi Bear's Gold Rush
Yogi Bear's Gold Rush
Letzter Durchlauf 12 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Decap Attack
Decap Attack
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
57
Besuche
Old School RuneScape
Old School RuneScape
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
15
Besuche
Dancing Furby
Dancing Furby
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
3
Besuche
Hot Shots Golf 3
Hot Shots Golf 3
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
46
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Gain Ground
Gain Ground
Letzte Aktion 11 years ago
1
Aktion