Kommentare
Unbekannt
Japantoraoji2 years ago

Hi! I will run "Abyss: Research" in a few weeks.

I have a question.

Is there any problem if the language setting is Japanese?

Thread: Satisfactory
Japantoraoji3 years ago

I found it in the game rules! sorry.

Epiphane gefällt das.
Thread: Satisfactory
Japantoraoji3 years ago

Hey speedrunner! I think it's better to clarify, is the blueprint designer added in UPDATE7 available?

Thread: Satisfactory
Japantoraoji4 years ago

How do you know you've achieved it when you stand to evaluate it? Do you get the message "You collected all the slugs! Congratulations!"? How do you know you're missing just one? I think it is very difficult.

Thread: Satisfactory
Japantoraoji4 years ago

I think HUB% is "just a short Package%", so I don't think you should add a category. Package% is also a "short 2 Package%", but the strategies for achieving it faster are clearly different.

In order to add a category, I think you need one of the following elements. ・ Different play feeling ・ Different strategies ・ Different purposes I don't think HUB% is enough to meet that.

I think it's worth registering as a category, such as All HardDrive%, which is being discussed on Speedrun Discord server.

Epiphane gefällt das.
Thread: Satisfactory
Japantoraoji4 years ago

According to the rules, there seems to be no problem. I didn't read the rules and thought they were banned according to Package%.

DCDGamingYT und StickRun gefällt das.
Thread: Satisfactory
Japantoraoji4 years ago

Please also from me. This is very convenient for runners.

Filibuster76 gefällt das.
Thread: Satisfactory
Japantoraoji4 years ago

If you think you can, just do it. And, Category will be made.

Thread: Satisfactory
Japantoraoji4 years ago

Split is not a big issue. The important thing is the start and end. For example, by making the time negative at the start, you can start at the moment when the time reaches zero. I recommend setting shortcuts on the keyboard rather than the mouse.

EvilStudmuffin81 und Epiphane gefällt das.
Thread: Satisfactory
Japantoraoji4 years ago

GJ!!Thanks!!

toraoji Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
2 years ago
Läufe
11
Gespielte Spiele
Satisfactory
Satisfactory
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
10
Läufe
Subnautica
Subnautica
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Icarus
Icarus
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
5
Besuche
Satisfactory
Satisfactory
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
1,983
Besuche