Just another reason for me to return to Wobble Run runs again at some point, since that's what I started doing. Interesting differences as well.
Why 10? Wouldn't a more likely made category be for 50 or 100 since those unlock things? Seems a strange number is all.
I'm looking into the idea of doing a Museum% run and hypothetically I have others willing to help drive me around for the treasure hunting aspects. It says this is allowed in the Game Rules, but since that was written by the previous mod I wanted to be sure.
A run with assistants fishing for you for those ones, or taking care of the sword cave, or just recovering any non treasure hunt ones to deposit later when the runner is at the museum seem a little too cheaty for me. Perhaps if assistants are allowed, they have to be limited to taxi service and item babysitting roles?
Would love to hear others' thoughts.
I can't believe I didn't get through to actually unlock the cape and stopped too early! I was too pleased it all actually worked out smh. Ah well, next time
Man I gotta study this and improve on my own time. Nice job!
Well done for coming back and doing it again. I would have need a lot more time to psych myself up to do another run of this lol. Hype to see what time you end up getting for Space Presents
Bro this was insane! Can't promise good competition since my attempts are much weaker and are in the 50s to your 500s, but I'll work on providing something new to put on the board at some point. GG fellow GOAT
To borrow from another game, I was thinking of how the categories and sub categories are set up for Dishonored. That way you only need one type of speedrun per main Header and then the Planet/Space/Both one as a sub category

I already have an All Space Presents run recorded, so if there was a revamp of categories that would actually let me submit it which would be cool. Would there be a way to have categories for clarify they're for Planet, Space, or both?
So Get a House (Planet or Space)
All Jobs, All Missions, Museum Completion (Planet or Space or Both)
If I could ask for clarification. The all presents run requires getting to Detective Mission 6 to get a present. Usually once a mission is done it takes until 12am for the next on to be available but by quitting to the menu and then reloading back in it makes the new mission able to do right away. If that kind of leaving and rejoining is considered an exploit and not fair for a proper run, could that be put in the rules?
I don't think asking a banned user who's no longer a mod is going to get you an answer lol but I'm sure Honkelbritz might
Okie dokie, so they are joint 1st on Joyful Jumpers and 1st on Dizzy Disks, no worries about their placements on others.
Not asking for myself, but there's Wobble Run runs from a user who looks like they deleted their youtube channel so the footage is gone. Does that mean their run remains or does it get removed. I don't know what the precedence is with that sort of thing. Edit: Realised I never mentioned the username. It's Im_A_Person123
I think all the answers to your questions are in the category rules
Ok, little clarifications/confirmation on secret things.
Definitely excludes:
- Job completion rewards
- Task completion rewards
- Anything purchasable from clothing, vehicle, or pet shops
- Museum collection completion rewards
- Christmas Seasonal Event rewards
This leaves a couple little things.
- Some things can only be found by starting the mission but aren't necessary to complete it, for example, the Sofa Car for A Sleepy Adventure, the Hamster Ball for The Lost Scientists/Repair The UFO, and the Gemstone Hat for An Ancient Mystery. Since the UFEgg was brought up I imagine that things like that are therefore confirmed as Secrets.
- Do things referenced in the achievements count? The Ghost pet, and technically the Monster pet are unlocked along with an achievement, so does that mean that they aren't secret enough? Personally, I think they still are, but I want to hear for sure or not.
- Does the Quiz outfit count as a secret, since you could play the quiz a dozen times without getting it as a prize?
- The Water Balloon Tank is technically from a variant of the Fire Fighter job at the Jungle Military Base, but it's harder to start due to only being available at certain times. I interpret it as obscure enough to be a secret, but, again, thoughts? Similar territory to the Alien Outfit since it's only from a pizza job from a specific time I suppose.
- Finally, do present rewards count as secrets? Feels like half the list of secrets are these.
Despite seeming like a potential mission in every way, the sword puzzle and its rewards should still count as a secret, right? It's the kind of thing that I do wonder might potentially change in the future, like how Finding Proof of Aliens and Find The Baby Spider were retconned as tasks, but for now, probably fine. Hoping the Dancing Crab hat secret never does either.
Been messing around with a split order for a Secrets run but want to be sure all the right bases are covered :)
To be fair, I would consider it on the same 'secret' level as the UFO as well. Its a task reward technically, which doesnt make it a secret, just trickier to get compared to other task rewards
Hell, just tell me how I've done lol
For ref, these are the pets I have noted as 'secrets'. Defined by the whole not task or museum collection related or buyable. What do you think?

You're right about what constitutes as secrets being different now. On the wiki I decided to remove the section on rewards for completing museum collections from the secrets page because I came to the conclusion that completing the museum wasn't really secret enough. Mission/Task rewards too with that.
Would secrets be considered as every outfit/pet/vehicle that doesn't come directly from a job, task, or able to be bought? Would have to exclude the seasonal outfits of course, but other than that it does have a good few things to grab. If you ever want to go through a list together I have many thoughts. All Possible Objectives also could use some definition with all the tasks that there are now as official 'objectives'. All of them are relatively easy to do in one big chunk, but one of them being catching all the different fish they are is the most cursed one for sure. Kinda similar structure as All Jobs tbh, with it's own challenges because of needing to afford clothing/props for certain ones, or how a night needs to pass/game needing to be save/exited to trigger the next Detective mission.
Sorry to also dump my thoughts, but I hope it gives yours credence.

England