Kommentare
Unbekannt
Turkeytheslith3 months ago

I've been trying to get out of bounds before and in twin princes fight for 3 days and still can't pull it off. Here is a video of me trying with kb+m overlay. (side mouse button is for the skill). I suspected the ladder before npcs and tried to replicate what other runners do also. What do I do wrong?

theslith Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
1 day ago
Läufe
31
Gespielte Spiele
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 4 (2023)
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
8
Läufe
Elden Ring
Elden Ring
Letzter Durchlauf 13 days ago
7
Läufe
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Resident Evil Requiem
Resident Evil Requiem
Letzter Durchlauf 6 months ago
2
Läufe
Cuphead
Cuphead
Letzter Durchlauf 5 months ago
1
Lauf
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 2 (2019)
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard Category Extensions
1
Lauf
Moderierte Spiele
Elden Ring
Elden Ring
Letzte Aktion 12 days ago
30
Aktionen