Kommentare
United Statestheboat3 years ago

thank you very much

United Statestheboat3 years ago

yes i would love that but i would like to see a harder version such as get all npc and get all gas canasters

United Statestheboat3 years ago

I'm just now getting into the speedrun and I'm on ps5. but after I make the first pbc and I get to the elevator that gets you the fastest way to the fight where you and bode work together and as I'm going up the elevator my game keeps crashing and I just wanted to know if anyone had knowledge on why this is happening

United Statestheboat3 years ago

@Ancient_Umbra did you ever get your runs summited

United Statestheboat3 years ago

how can someone become a moderator like yourself so we can help the small but still a community out

theboat Informationen
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
4 months ago
Läufe
2
Gespielte Spiele
Don't Bite Me Bro!
Don't Bite Me Bro!
Letzter Durchlauf 5 months ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Don't Bite Me Bro!
Don't Bite Me Bro!
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
91
Besuche