Kommentare
Nova Scotia, CanadathaMANSTA1 year ago

The current category for this game is basically a meme category, where you don't have to actually try and beat the game.

When I played this last year, I considered it beat when I got the high score in all events. Can we get that added as a Category, to get this game out of meme run territory?

This is similar to how World Games is setup: there the category is "All Golds" in the events. https://www.speedrun.com/world_games

Nova Scotia, CanadathaMANSTA1 year ago

The current category for this game is basically a meme category, where you don't have to actually try and beat the game.

When I played this last year, I considered it beat when I got the high score in all events. Can we get that added as a Category, to get this game out of meme run territory?

This is similar to how World Games (which RARE also made) is setup: there the category is "All Golds" in the events. https://www.speedrun.com/world_games

8BitsOfJoy, aaron2u2 und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Nova Scotia, CanadathaMANSTA1 year ago

I just created a Dark Castle Speedrunning Discord for fans of the Dark Castle games!

https://discord.gg/bjGYYd6svf

Cheers! -thaMANSTA

Thread: Dark Castle
Nova Scotia, CanadathaMANSTA1 year ago

I just created a Dark Castle Speedrunning Discord for fans of the Dark Castle games!

https://discord.gg/bjGYYd6svf

Cheers! -thaMANSTA

Nova Scotia, CanadathaMANSTA1 year ago

First Intermediate, Congrats!!!

Thread: Anticipation
Nova Scotia, CanadathaMANSTA1 year ago

I was amazed when I saw how short the times were here, then I noticed that they are all 1P games with no CPU opponents. Is there any chance you could add categories for runs vs CPU players?

I play it vs 3 x CPU, but you could also in theory also do 1Pv1CPU, 1Pv2CPU, 2Pv1CPU, 2Pv2CPU, or 3Pv1CPU, if there was demand. But 1Pv3CPU is how I usually play it as a single player.

Cheers!

Nova Scotia, CanadathaMANSTA1 year ago

I've been working with the folks over at IGDB, so all the cover art and categories for the Dark Castle games should be sorted now!

SpeedySpiff gefällt das.
Nova Scotia, CanadathaMANSTA1 year ago

Planning to put a run up here! Wondering why we have no cover art and the title isn't properly capitalized? This game is 1987, the original was 1986, as well.

Nova Scotia, CanadathaMANSTA1 year ago

High Score in all Events would make sense for this game, that's what I considered "beat"

RayquazaKingdom gefällt das.
Nova Scotia, CanadathaMANSTA3 years ago

resubmitted! Sorry, the Twitch Highlight cuts off the last second it seems, arg

Nova Scotia, CanadathaMANSTA3 years ago

Awesome! Good to know. :)

Also wondering if I have to do anything special to get my runs reviewed? I submitted my A Game 99R run 5 days ago, and noticed that there have been 8 other runs approved since then, but mine still has not?

Cheers!

junkyard_dave gefällt das.
Nova Scotia, CanadathaMANSTA3 years ago

Can I take the first 20 or 50 rounds of my 99R game and submit them in those categories?

Thanks!

thaMANSTA Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
6 months ago
Läufe
8
Gespielte Spiele
Dark Castle
Dark Castle
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
Wario's Woods (NES)
Wario's Woods (NES)
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
3
Läufe
Marble Madness (NES)
Marble Madness (NES)
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Cobra Triangle
Cobra Triangle
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Sid Meier's Pirates! (NES)
Sid Meier's Pirates! (NES)
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Danny Sullivan's Indy Heat (Genesis)
Danny Sullivan's Indy Heat (Genesis)
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Mappy (Arcade)
Mappy (Arcade)
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Elemental Gearbolt
Elemental Gearbolt
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Flashback: The Quest for Identity
Flashback: The Quest for Identity
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
2
Besuche
Winter Games (NES)
Winter Games (NES)
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
2
Besuche
Summer Games
Summer Games
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Moderierte Spiele
Dark Castle
Dark Castle
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
14
Aktionen