Kommentare
Englandterminator6669998 years ago

There's a 0 star category but how do you beat the game with 0 stars?

Englandterminator6669998 years ago

With the new spyro remasters being confirmed for September 28, when they come out will there be a new category for sprash with the remasters?

Englandterminator6669998 years ago

Darpey it was nothing like the flagpole glitch it was the normal one, then Mario walked towards the castle the screen said 1-2 and then instantly into 1-2 with no cut scene.

Englandterminator6669998 years ago

I was messing about making a random new TAS, when I performed flagpole glitch on 1-1 and ended the level it skipped the cut scene of Mario walking towards the pipe and just went straight to 1-2. It's probably a hardware issue or something and I can't replicate it. Maybe someone can find something?

Englandterminator6669998 years ago

Yeah not much to say but why is it timed RTA when the time bonus comes into play like in most other sonic games?

Englandterminator6669998 years ago

When I open livesplit usual my splits are in front of everything, but when I open super meat boy they fall back and I can't see them when I'm playing, does anyone know how to fix this.

Englandterminator6669998 years ago

All three of the games have a glitch less category (granted they're not very popular but they are there) would it be possible to have a bioshock trilogy glitch less category?

Haylowarrior06 gefällt das.
Englandterminator6669998 years ago

I know lots before there's been lots of dispute about a glitchless or no-skips category. Maybe a category extension could be added to ttyd that wouldn't be taken too seriously, but people could add there meme category's and glitchless could be added there for people who want to run it.

terminator666999 Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
8 years ago
Läufe
0
Beobachtete Spiele
BioShock Multi-Game Runs
BioShock Multi-Game Runs
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
70
Besuche
Super Meat Boy
Super Meat Boy
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
27
Besuche
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
40
Besuche
Multiple Spyro and Crash Games
Multiple Spyro and Crash Games
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
3
Besuche
Super Mario Star Road
Super Mario Star Road
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
5
Besuche