Kommentare
Bavaria, Germanytbotter3 years ago

Basically the title. I think it would make the most sense until we find the solution as to why this game runs slower on some PCs (like mine). Submitting runs wouldn't be fair if we have to compete to faster running games.

Emeraldstar gefällt das.
Thread: The Thing
Bavaria, Germanytbotter4 years ago

Alright, thanks for the infos! Will look into it.

Thread: The Thing
Bavaria, Germanytbotter4 years ago

Heyo, I'm pretty sure this game is dead but I wanted to try and do some runs myself, is there anything else I have to know to get a good time except for copying the tricks from the fastest runner?

Thread: The Site
Bavaria, Germanytbotter6 years ago

I would like to request moderation for either me or the person below on this game here: https://www.speedrun.com/changed

The mod has been inactive for a long time and KatKatKatKat is trying to submit a run for this game.

Mod also seems to have no way of contacting him/her. And most likely speaks only Chinese.

Thank you :)

tbotter Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
2 years ago
Läufe
7
Gespielte Spiele
Changed
Changed
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
3
Läufe
Time Warpers
Time Warpers
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
2
Läufe
Another Otter
Another Otter
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Another Otter
Another Otter
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
121
Besuche
Changed
Changed
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
328
Besuche
The Thing
The Thing
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
28
Besuche