Kommentare
Scotlandtaitaylor3 years ago

I just thought of something. A suspend point set up for round 2 segment. If that is not allowed. I will just make the teams as I go.

Scotlandtaitaylor3 years ago

Would it be ok to pause timer after clearing round one to register teams for round 2? after teams are registered reset and unpause timer is how I would do it. if unallowed I understand.

grntsgrntsgrntsgrnts gefällt das.
Thread: Fantasy Life
Scotlandtaitaylor8 years ago

to be honest I think I may never do an all god run since It would take forever. the solo trial tower is pretty fun. If you have a new3ds you could do the cfw to capture without hardware modding

blueYOSHI gefällt das.
Scotlandtaitaylor8 years ago

Reading the rules I see something called geargacha, Since I am not a runner of this game It's not something I have heard of.

Would 3ds version fall under arcade? or would it be under a new category ?

Scotlandtaitaylor9 years ago

If more runners submit times, then go for that variable thing. For now Ill learn to like what is here

Scotlandtaitaylor9 years ago

I would like to have Digital version have a separate tab from physical version. Mainly due to the load advantage digital has

Scotlandtaitaylor9 years ago

No prob. Not really in a speedrun mood. Kinda being a filthy casual and playing persona 3 fes.

Scotlandtaitaylor9 years ago

Has anyone started working on route for new game?Interested to see what it looks like so far.

Thread: Fantasy Life
Scotlandtaitaylor9 years ago

thank you, I made a bunch of mistakes but overall got under my goal. now to wait till i hit 3k followers then start working on an all god run :P

Scotlandtaitaylor9 years ago

some load times for me were around 20 seconds

Scotlandtaitaylor9 years ago

In that case i would impose a rule banning difficulty change. If people want to cheese the game they can do NG+ like i did. or just run on easy from beginning, or friendly difficulty. Anyway that's just my stupid opinion on the mater.

Scotlandtaitaylor9 years ago

isn't difficulty locked at start of game ?

Scotlandtaitaylor9 years ago

ask one of the mods to add more category's.

taitaylor Informationen
Beigetreten
11 years ago
Online
8 days ago
Läufe
48
Gespielte Spiele
Fantasy Life
Fantasy Life
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
41
Läufe
Pokémon Stadium
Pokémon Stadium
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
4
Läufe
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
4
Läufe
Star Fox 64 3D
Star Fox 64 3D
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
3
Läufe
Gunstar Heroes
Gunstar Heroes
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
1
Lauf
Star Fox 64
Star Fox 64
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
1
Lauf
Thomas the Tank Engine & friends (ZX Spectrum)
1
Lauf
3D Classics: Excitebike
3D Classics: Excitebike
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
136
Besuche
Fantasy Life
Fantasy Life
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
89
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Thomas the Tank Engine & friends (ZX Spectrum)
1
Aktion